Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Has TW considered some sort of indicator similar to the Settlement Icons mod?
Yes, please! Very helpful, allows you to get rid of time-wasting roaming on the map. For those who thinks that it makes the game too easy - make it optional, so everyone will be happy :smile:

Is talking to Lords you hold captive a thing in 1.4.3/1.5.0?
If you'd like to know if there are any useful dialogue options added for captives, then the answer is no :sad:

Yes, please! Very helpful, allows you to get rid of time-wasting roaming on the map. For those who thinks that it makes the game too easy - make it optional, so everyone will be happy :smile:

If you'd like to know if there are any useful dialogue options added for captives, then the answer is no :sad:
Even just the standard “Your liege is not worthy of your loyalty” persuasion?

Has anybody had unexpected items in their inventory? I may just be crazy but I have 12 Battanain warmounts that I don't remember buying. Now I do snatch up any cheap warhorse I see as I travel but 12 is alot of 1 type. Also I recall getting mostly imperial charger and few mis cheap ones, also I remeber thinking not to buy more then 12 so early in the game and I already used up those 10 warhorses for making HA to help me save my brother! Which was not long ago.
So I feel like these just showed up. I could have got them somehow from loot and blanked out, but it seems like an awful lot no matter how I reckon it.

It';s a problem you wana have but still, interesting.
I know you play as a Horse Archer, do you have the Breeder riding perk? Maybe it has to do with that?

Although there is no snow on the campaign map, there is snow on the battlefield
I'm having the same in mine, but I notice that it doesn't slow down troop movements, likely because it is still tagged as a snowless map for that mechanic, but the map links of gotten messed up somewhere.

I've been seeing a lot of disappearing notables too, most frustratingly one guy I grinded qursts up to power over 300.

Horses also seem a lot cheaper in this version. I bought some warhorses for less than 400 denars which I've never seen before, and frequently see steppe horses for under 200 now. Are horses in villages and towns breeding too?

INCOME STREAM ISSUES

- Workshops: I don't know what you guys that reported good workshops are doing to get nice workshop returns but I'm seeing terrible results. I started out trying to select reasonable workshops based upon production at nearby villages and that was yielding about 50 so I started just trying different workshop types. My most-recent results are 83, 7, 0 and 0. The bottom line is that I can quickly kill a group of looters and make more than I can with four workshops. This seems to be very wrong, especially after having to invest 60k. Results still seem to be random and on the low end.

- Caravans: I don't see the upside with caravans. I've sent out a party member 4 times on a caravan and each time they are captured before being even close to breaking even. Most recently, my caravan was captured by looters.

INCOME STREAM ISSUES

- Workshops: I don't know what you guys that reported good workshops are doing to get nice workshop returns but I'm seeing terrible results. I started out trying to select reasonable workshops based upon production at nearby villages and that was yielding about 50 so I started just trying different workshop types. My most-recent results are 83, 7, 0 and 0. The bottom line is that I can quickly kill a group of looters and make more than I can with four workshops. This seems to be very wrong, especially after having to invest 60k. Results still seem to be random and on the low end.

- Caravans: I don't see the upside with caravans. I've sent out a party member 4 times on a caravan and each time they are captured before being even close to breaking even. Most recently, my caravan was captured by looters.
I cant even support a 150 tier 5 Army and I have 1 town, 1 castle and 3 workshops. I have a brewery in husn fulq and it has a grain producing village directly in front of it and yet I barely make 100 denars.

I don't even bother with caravans anymore, they get captured so often that its not even worth it, also the companion slot is now worth more than the measly denars and risk.

Do I just need to git gud or is there something wrong here?

I cant even support a 150 tier 5 Army and I have 1 town, 1 castle and 3 workshops. I have a brewery in husn fulq and it has a grain producing village directly in front of it and yet I barely make 100 denars.

I don't even bother with caravans anymore, they get captured so often that its not even worth it, also the companion slot is now worth more than the measly denars and risk.

Do I just need to git gud or is there something wrong here?
The caravans are necessary. Its a bit of a pain but you should separate them around the map and in areas you aren't in war with. If they are too close together or near the front lines they wont make any money and will likely get captured. A single caravan can bring in up to 1k a day so its definitely worth it if you can place them correctly.

Workshops is what I don't bother with right now.

Noticed this after the hotfix. Missing head piece textures and some settlement recruitment screens show up empty.

We are aware of the missing textures issue.
For the missing recruitment menu,
Do you have a save file of that session? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save files here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL and your username into the description field so that we can find it easier.
Thanks!

Is there an exact formula for crush through on 2h weapons that I am missing somewhere or is it just complete RNG like % chance every time you hit a block with 2h?

So it sounds like the new issues with cavalry are based on increasing the collision friction. I would rather not revert that, so hopefully formation/ai changes can be used to improve the situation.

Back
Top Bottom