Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

When fighting looters they run away, but don't allow me to TAB out, forcing me to chase them across the map to end the battles.

Last edited:
Has anybody had unexpected items in their inventory? I may just be crazy but I have 12 Battanain warmounts that I don't remember buying. Now I do snatch up any cheap warhorse I see as I travel but 12 is alot of 1 type. Also I recall getting mostly imperial charger and few mis cheap ones, also I remeber thinking not to buy more then 12 so early in the game and I already used up those 10 warhorses for making HA to help me save my brother! Which was not long ago.
So I feel like these just showed up. I could have got them somehow from loot and blanked out, but it seems like an awful lot no matter how I reckon it.

It';s a problem you wana have but still, interesting.

Have they fixed the bow perks yet? The changed them in the 1.5.0 beta but they do not work, at least no the "use any bow on horseback" and deep quivers.
Most of the combat sections of the bow/xbow perks don't work. However, most of the secondary stuff does now. There is a different thread on the topic on the front page of this section.

Tw, please, fix missing armour textures and eternal winter

And also the game crashes a lot more after latest hotfix. Like A LOT more.

Last edited:
Quest markers above parties on the map (like for the main quest when you have to chase down nobles) are not appearing on beta e1.5 for me. Is this a bug or is there some new option that enables/disables it and I somehow have it disabled?

Also, quests seem to be VERY rare in this patch. I am searching all over the map in villages and cities, but there are hardly any quests.

Funny…..looks like I have eternal summer :razz:

No problems sofar..besides also missing some textures

Well...no more cheats I guess: no teleporting, no ctrl alt F4 to end arena fights :razz:

And it's a shame mod: settlement icons is finally broken, no more quick view for elite units/ village quests or tournaments in towns
@TW that s really something you should look into!! Makes Life in Calradia so much easier!!

I feel like it might be a s tricked downgrade to combat tbh. Feels like much more effort to position and format troops, like they want to clump up really bad.
I wish the hurry with the pre-battle deployment, I ****ing hate having to press 20+ commands to make units just not **** the bed.
Edit: Hotfix now it crashes even more. Crashes so much, in so many ways that I don't even know where top start reporting it.

What was actually even changed to warrant all this trouble and hours of download giant patches?
AI seems worse, enemy horse archers are more annoying, there almost no quests in villages

I just had enemy archers run all the way INTO my infantry wall (of looters) with bows out-but not shooting, but they ran into melee range of infantry like that. How my 30+ ranged units didn't kill them first I don't know, but I feel like AI is having some serious problems.

Last edited:
Again had a crash when trying to besiege a town, after the battefield finishes loading. It's an existing e1.4.3 playthrough tho, not a brand new one. Reference number for the crash logs + save file is the following :

2020-08-21_05.10.20_a909483b5240d1131fb2f29806683410

Has anybody had unexpected items in their inventory? I may just be crazy but I have 12 Battanain warmounts that I don't remember buying.
A gift from the gods!

I don´t have any item in my inventory that I didn´t have before the hotfix :sad:

@ TW

There seems to be something wrong with some villages, the village Leblion is empty, there is not a single character. It´s not raided:

Canterion also has no characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom