Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Seems that in 1.5.0 there's still a problem with being captured after winning a battle. I was a part of SE army and after battle with Vlandian army i was captured and lost all my party while my army won the battle. I was alive till the end of the battle. The only solutiuon for this is autocalc battle cause every time i took part in it ended the same.

Seems that in 1.5.0 there's still a problem with being captured after winning a battle. I was a part of SE army and after battle with Vlandian army i was captured and lost all my party while my army won the battle. I was alive till the end of the battle. The only solutiuon for this is autocalc battle cause every time i took part in it ended the same.
Do you have a save file of that session? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save files here:
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL and your username into the description field so that we can find it easier.

I have been always suggesting that the AI lords go level up their troops more before joining armies or doing raids, not magically getting higher tier troops mind you, actually spending time building them. I have also always wanted higher tier armor to reduce damage much more then it does. These two things would help AI battles be more interesting without making them even more boring and annoying. Some battles are really ****ing hard IMO even with best troops and best tactics and experience. I disagree that stacking archers/HA magically makes every encounter an easy afk sandwich time fight.

I asked you before, but why don't you just use infantry if you think infantry fighting is more fun?
To many people, watching dog piles of infantry is actually not fun either and seems even more boring.

I am ok if you want to build 100% horse archer builds and enjoy the game in this way without having to fight melee battles. If you have 150 T5 horse archer units and you defeat a 150-200 enemy army without any melee combat it is ok.

I am just complaining because I like to play with balanced armies where I have 50 Archers, 50-70 infantryman and 30-50 knights but these 50 archers are just wrecking +150 AI armies with easy. This is what I really complain about. What I would like to see in this game:

- AI being able to make a good use of archers without making them rushing ahead without firing and getting massacred by player’s archers.
- Be able to build balanced armies and feel like all my units are useful.

I think these are fair suggestions. I am not going to ask again for archers nerf because I can just mod the game to easily do it but I would like to see the AI making a good use of shields and archers and protecting its unshielded units effectively. This is all I want now.

so im like really new to this but i must know when i boot the game up it comes up as 1.4.3 now im not complaining but ive just heard there is a 1.5.0 but mine still says 1.4.3 so how do i download 1.5 help please

The bug that the starting renown is always 0, introduced in 1.4.3, still exists in 1.5.0.

Thanks for the roads, but it seems that there are none in Sturgia.

Thanks for the different new Sturgian armors and shields. Could you please incorporate them into the Sturgian troops? Are there also new armors planned for the other cultures? Currently the Azerai could benefit from some new armors, as they are still using Sturgian or Khuzait armors. Also some new Azerai helmets in the upper mid range would be appreciated (as long as this lack is not intended).
This.

Bug Beta 1.5
When fighting looters and they flee, the battle DOESNT end and give you the victory screen. You have to literally chase them off the battle map to get victory.

Not sure it's a bug. That's how it was in Warband too.
It was different before 1.5.0, as long as all enemy units were fleeing you could end the battle and didn´t have to wait until they all left the map.

You could also choose to chase them if you wanted. It´s not really that much fun waiting for the last looter to leave the map and if you don´t have cav you can´t kill him before he leaves.

So I hope this is a bug and not intended.

It was different before 1.5.0, as long as all enemy units were fleeing you could end the battle and didn´t have to wait until they all left the map.

You could also choose to chase them if you wanted. It´s not really that much fun waiting for the last looter to leave the map and if you don´t have cav you can´t kill him before he leaves.

100% a bug, even 1.4.3 didn't have this bug.

Press tab after the ribbon tells you have won battle and the victory screen will appear. When every single one of them disperse, the victory screen will pop up without tab.

Bu nedir ?
ujpuJsIm.jpg

Press tab after the ribbon tells you have won battle and the victory screen will appear. When every single one of them disperse, the victory screen will pop up without tab.

That is the point, its not happening. They flee and you press TAB, only option is too retreat!! (lose the battle)

Back
Top Bottom