Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

The 1st issue I experience is with sieges. Whether I go on the battlefield or send troops, it always seems to crash the game after clicking the button. For the attack in person, it first loads (very long loading) the battlefield, then crashes when I click "Begin".

My 2nd issue is that I loaded a save where I was besieging a settlement. But when I left the siege, it teleported me to one of my fief's villages far far away.

Do you have a save file of these sessions? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save files here:
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL and the issue summary into the description field so that we can find it easier.

Do you have a save file of these sessions? It will really help us immensely. This way, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save files here:
You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please put this threads URL and the issue summary into the description field so that we can find it easier.
I also have a problem with random crashes. Don't know the exact algorithm for them to happen.

Once my game crashed when I tried to talk to another army member being a member of the same army myself.

Next time it was simply near the city Amprella.

The last time it happened when I defeated an enemy lord in battle (but usually the game won't crash after battle).

Crashes seem to be very random and I can't understand what's causing them. No mods.

@ TW

Why do you add new perks that don´t work? It´s this a mistake?

Replacing placeholders with different placerholders doesn´t make a lot of sense for me?!

Anyone else noticed that lords are crazy on war again? for me sturgia is at war with 4 others, northern empire as well, western 3 and so on.
this is caused by one of the traits of faction leaders (daring or something like that), the easy solution is changing their traits or execute them hoping for a better king. Either way devolopers were investigating the war calculation algorithm. Hope I made sense

10 minutes or so on this screen

AMyPBdem.jpg

I also have a problem with random crashes. Don't know the exact algorithm for them to happen.

Once my game crashed when I tried to talk to another army member being a member of the same army myself.

Next time it was simply near the city Amprella.

The last time it happened when I defeated an enemy lord in battle (but usually the game won't crash after battle).

Crashes seem to be very random and I can't understand what's causing them. No mods.
Would be great if you also send them to us so that we can take a look.

10 minutes or so on this screen
Will be fixed with today's hotfix.

Any news on when we can actually be bandits and thugs in SP yet. That was such a hot topic on the bannerlord demo I'm surprised not even the basics of it isn't out for us to test at least

1.5 Beta
Game freezes in character creation screen for ages. You can choose your culture, then there is no image of your character on the next screen, same image from culture screen. Using a lot of CPU. No mods. First time this is happended for me in all Beta versions.

Edit
Just to be clear, its not crashing, but just hangs for a long time and then kicks on. Also when building a character, there image is not there, just the previous empires page.

Last edited:
1.5 Beta
Game crashes in character creation screen. You can choose your culture, then there is no image of your character on the next screen, same image from culture screen. Then it freezes and I have to hard close to desktop. Using a lot of CPU. No mods. First time this is happended for me in all Beta versions
the same happened to me

Chokepoints in battlefields are now used facing either side if it is appropriate.
Aside from the that one wooden bridge which the AI can still get around (thus not really being a choke point battle) what choke point battles are there?

Especially for a Sturgian, actual choke point maps would be great for a Sturgian Thermopylae moment.

Also considering you are constantly outnumbered 5 to 1 or so, actual choke points would be great but you only have these in village battles and the enemy is upon you way too fast for you to ever be able to place a proper defensive battle line exploiting your shields and the choke point. It wasn't a problem in warband where your elite 75 guys could take on 300 AI mix of recruits and crap but in Bannerlord you never even get to have 75 elite units unless you went all horse archer. (which is great fun, but I would really like my hollywood hero fantasy without a single loss and defeat 500 elite imperials or Vlandians with my 75 Sturgians by tactically exploiting a choke point and plugging it with a staunch wall of shields and overcoming impossible odds with nothing but "tactical insight" and plucky attitude)

Maybe we need a total war like pre battle deployment phase with a complete overview of the battlefield so we actually have the time to place our lines safely at strategic places or the map's corners....

I tested and the standard formation seems to be a 15 or 16 man front line, but you can also resize the shape to make the front line less people (press f1 then left click and drag to resize formation shape). Here is an example of 12 shielded men and 7 non shielded completely behind the shields when ordered to shield formation. PIC

This is very cool

Maybe we need a total war like pre battle deployment phase with a complete overview of the battlefield so we actually have the time to place our lines safely at strategic places or the map's corners....
they are working on something similar to sieges for deployment in field battles (I suppose it's the lvl 75 perk of tactics)

Will be fixed with today's hotfix.
Good and thank you. I went afk for like 15 mins loading mochung's army battle (against looters lol), spoilers they won
And then I shot them all to death for skill ups and world control

Why do you add new perks that don´t work? It´s this a mistake?
I wanted to ask that too but I just took a time out. I's a real ****ing **** tease.

SOmeone asked already but I gota ask again, are we sure the combat changes all went over to SP? I've beent beating tournaments all across the map with the old "move around right and attack left".....

My character feels really slow, is it just low athletics? Will athletics do even more now?

Back
Top Bottom