Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Wou. My antivirus (ransomware shield) complains about TaleWorlds.MountAndBlade.Launcher.exe. It says the launcher tries to delete or modify some PNG file in my Documents directory (*\ONLINE IMAGES\). I can see the patch images are in this directory so I am not concerned. Just FYI...

@Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico ,someone please tell me what are the conditions for new quests and who gives them (lords, gang leaders, merchants - who? :grin:).

Feels like I'm the only one who's interested in this aspect, others are either MP players or never play quests in SP. It is the 3rd time I ask this question...

@Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico ,someone please tell me what are the conditions for new quests and who gives them (lords, gang leaders, merchants - who? :grin:).

Feels like I'm the only one who's interested in this aspect, others are either MP players or never play quests in SP. It is the 3rd time I ask this question...
There should be a lot more info on quests. Have played the game since it first came out used to hate train the troops quest. They are now so much better I saw it on a video but no info from TW.

someone please tell me what are the conditions for new quests and who gives them (lords, gang leaders, merchants - who?
Conditions for the quest: Quest giver must be a village notable, village must be bound to a town (not castle), the sum of the mercy and honor traits of the quest giving notable must be < 0, the culture of the settlement must have a type of board game (which I think is all of them).

I had a long load in time to main menu; this is fine. What has happened since is crashes on the new campaign, character creation. I can select my culture but after that the player character model isn't visible to view changes made to it. Then any button presses crash the game.

OMG!! my companion actually died in battle! this is awesome thanks TW.

He took his gear with him though, surely their gear should go to the main character's inventory, no?

Back
Top Bottom