Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

After the latest hotfix I am experiencing a new crash:

Playing a Sturgian vassal, lord of Gersegos castle. I just accepted a "Landlord needs Manual Laborers" quest from a notable at Gersegos village. Went to my castle and crashed when trying to enter. Attached is my save file. Can be replicated by clicking on Gersegos Castle; once I arrive, I get a crash.

I have the same issue after the today hotfix, I can't enter as a vassal of khuzait at any Castle, if I Enter the Game crashes.

The most recent hot fix has caused an issue with being able to select and interact with anything. When I click on a party I not just follow in the exact same space without starting the dialogue interaction. Same is with settlements and villages, i will just stand above the settlement and not start the interaction.

jlqkWg4.jpg

When i try to enter a settlement that has just been handed over to me by the faction ruler, a crash occurs. If i enter the settlement before the transfer of the settlement, the crash disappears, but it occurs again if i re-enter the settlement. Who has ever done this?

Inappropriate behavior
The "hotfix" has caused a lot of problems.
So, as usual. Fix 1 bug, add 4 new bugs, add no new content:

And people call me flaming for everything I post.

This game is going nowhere...

But I guess those "fix" for less upkeeps for T4/T5 troops will have a huge impact on the gameplay :smile:

But at least this "fix" can´t break anything, they just changed some XML numbers....even I, with no dev skills, can do this....

And on friday, there will be a hotfix for the hotfix and people will be happy again, also they improve the shadow of one specific tree on one map :smile:

Their internal QA did a good job, as always. Are there guys here still believing they have any QA? And this refactoring made it easier for them to improve the game :grin:

It´s time for the next 2-3 month refactoring.

Last edited:
This is pretty weird. Do you know if you are the only one having this issue or there more people in the same situation?
I haven't been able to start a new game in 1.4.3. Crash always after char creation. After I installed it again, it started crashing in screen calibration screen. I have done every trick in the book to get this working, but still have no idea why it doesn't work.

I Have deleted everything in every possible folder where there's anything bannerlord related, before reinstalling. No mods. All previous patches and main braches work with no problems. Verified files. Installed all possible software dependency files linked by Callum in the Steam post about game crashing/failing at launch.

I'm a sad panda :sad:

I haven't been able to start a new game in 1.4.3. Crash always after char creation. After I installed it again, it started crashing in screen calibration screen. I have done every trick in the book to get this working, but still have no idea why it doesn't work.

I Have deleted everything in every possible folder where there's anything bannerlord related, before reinstalling. No mods. All previous patches and main braches work with no problems. Verified files. Installed all possible software dependency files linked by Callum in the Steam post about game crashing/failing at launch.

I'm a sad panda :sad:
There are lots of us... sad pandas club. @Duh_TaleWorlds , @Callum , @mexxico ... please, any info?

So, as usual. Fix 1 bug, add 4 new bugs, add no new content:

And people call me flaming for everything I post.

This game is going nowhere...

But I guess those "fix" for less upkeeps for T4/T5 troops will have a huge impact on the gameplay :smile:

But at least this "fix" can´t break anything, they just changed some XML numbers....even I, with no dev skills, can do this....

And on friday, there will be a hotfix for the hotfix and people will be happy again, also they improve the shadow of one specific tree on one map :smile:

And you'll still be crying because your sippy cup of milk isnt warm enough.

The most recent hot fix has caused an issue with being able to select and interact with anything. When I click on a party I not just follow in the exact same space without starting the dialogue interaction. Same is with settlements and villages, i will just stand above the settlement and not start the interaction.
Could you share a savegame where this issue is occurring?

There are lots of us... sad pandas club. @Duh_TaleWorlds , @Callum , @mexxico ... please, any info?
QA is looking into it.

I am experiencing the same issue after yesterday’s hotfix:
  • game crashes if you enter your own castle
  • if you join an army which is currently assaulting a city/castle the option “lead the assault” doesn’t work. I mean, you press the button but nothing happens. You can only “send troops”.
  • If you create a party with your brother in command the wages of that party is HUGE. I tried creating a party with ONLY my brother in and it cost 2000 dinars
  • Marrying your siblings seems impossible atm. You have the option in the conversations with other lords but than they said that “you should introduce yourself to him/her” but If you talk with the noble you want to marry your siblings to, there is no way to achieve that.
  • AI diplomacy and war/peace decisions are still quite debatable
  • Conversation with lords and in general NPCs should be “upgraded“ or they risk to be quite awkward (like the mother of your wife don’t knowing who you are).
Personal question:
what is the criteria behind AI giving cities instead of castle to player?
They usual give castles easily but when it comes to cities AI tends to prefer either faction leader or another faction clan.
Is it related to clan tier/relation between clans?

This game, even with all the issues just described has a HUGE potential and even if it’s still EA has been extremely fun to play.
Keep up the good work while listening to the playerbase (as it seems you are doing).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom