Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Still can't start new game in 1.4.3beta. Previously it crashed after char creation. Decided to try again today. Now I can't even get through the calibration screen. Crashes before main menu :sad: This is getting ridicilous.
If you have mods in your documents folder then delete them. Then "verify integrity of game files" through steam (if that doesn't work then reinstall or your comp cant handle it?)

My elder brother in the game is younger than me. Please fix it. Just a number, very easy.

Not disagreeing with you on the issue but I feel his age should stay the same but the description should be changed to "younger" brother as it makes more sense when he takes your direction.

If you have mods in your documents folder then delete them. Then "verify integrity of game files" through steam (if that doesn't work then reinstall or your comp cant handle it?)
Every patch before has worked without problems. I have done every possible thing to fix. Deleted all possible folders, verified files etc, disabled cloud saving, reinstalled multiple times. Tried without any mods many times.

My elder brother in the game is younger than me. Please fix it. Just a number, very easy.
Not disagreeing with you on the issue but I feel his age should stay the same but the description should be changed to "younger" brother as it makes more sense when he takes your direction.
No no, MC should start the game younger! Brother has pretty developed skills, they should be older then MC, but 30 is too old for MC imo. I've got boomerlord irl, I don't want it in my games! (really more time to make babies I want though)

Every patch before has worked without problems. I have done every possible thing to fix. Deleted all possible folders, verified files etc, disabled cloud saving, reinstalled multiple times. Tried without any mods many times.
I have exactly the same issue :sad:
For now I will continue playing e1.4.2

It's strange. I've seen several reports of this but for me, 1.4.3 has been more stable than 1.4.2. I used to have random CTDs with that version but none so far with the latest. This is probably some PC configuration issue. Hope it's not too hard to figure out.

I actually had the first crash in what feels like a couple of months earlier this week entering a castle an army I was in had just captured.

It's strange. I've seen several reports of this but for me, 1.4.3 has been more stable than 1.4.2. I used to have random CTDs with that version but none so far with the latest. This is probably some PC configuration issue. Hope it's not too hard to figure out.
It is obviously larger issue, tens of people reported this in special thread, various hardware configurations. After three hotfixes there is still no solution.

After last hotfix i cant sell my workshop, aperantly there is no prospector that can afford it in town.
Is this a new feature? Considering how hard it is to figure out a profitable workshop it is a bit annoying
to not be able to sell a low income workshop. My normal routine is to get 2-3 workshops at the start to
fund my first army. So being forced to be stuck and not able to sell a workshop to try another is a bit frustrating.

After last hotfix i cant sell my workshop, aperantly there is no prospector that can afford it in town.
Is this a new feature? Considering how hard it is to figure out a profitable workshop it is a bit annoying
to not be able to sell a low income workshop. My normal routine is to get 2-3 workshops at the start to
fund my first army. So being forced to be stuck and not able to sell a workshop to try another is a bit frustrating.
Check to see if the town it's in has merchants or artisan notables in it? There is a possibility you can't sell it because the merchants/artisans got kicked out of town for having low power, thus no one is there to buy it.

Check to see if the town it's in has merchants or artisan notables in it? There is a possibility you can't sell it because the merchants/artisans got kicked out of town for having low power, thus no one is there to buy it.

The shop is located in Syronea with a prosperity off 4177 and the town has one artisan at power 255 and and 2 merchants at power levels 233 and 22. So I am confused, never had this issue and its a new campaign after the latest hotfix.

The shop is located in Syronea with a prosperity off 4177 and the town has one artisan at power 255 and and 2 merchants at power levels 233 and 22. So I am confused, never had this issue and its a new campaign after the latest hotfix.
Def a bug, report it in the technical forums.

to not be able to sell a low income workshop.
Oh I know what's happened. So the last hotfix changed a bunch of things with the notable mechanic, including dropping the amount of gold they carry from ~30k to ~10k. The price of the player selling a workshop in a town with 4177 prosperity would end up being roughly 11500 gold, and since notables don't carry that much gold anymore they can't afford to buy it from the player. Just a small oversight.

@mexxico This is something you might want to look at. Just boosting the max gold threshold back up to 15k or so would probably work.

Last edited:
Oh I know what's happened. So the last hotfix changed a bunch of things with the notable mechanic, including dropping the amount of gold they carry from ~30k to ~10k. The price of the player selling a workshop in a town with 4177 prosperity would end up being roughly 11500 gold, and since notables don't carry that much gold anymore they can't afford to buy it from the player. Just a small oversight.

@mexxico This is something you might want to look at. Just boosting the max gold threshold back up to 15k or so would probably work.
Well done once again! (y)

I just sold one in my city for 12k. Couldn’t sell a second though.

any ideas? If power level increases gold a notable has that could be why. I have a mod that gave a lot of power to my notables in that city after arena fights. didn’t notice until they hit 500

Well thats a bummer, tho thanks for clarifying my problem. And you were close on your estimate, shop was selling for ~12500 :smile:

Guess ill do some smithing while we wait for this issue to be fixed.

Yes, it is related to that. Thanks! We will fix it next week.

Back
Top Bottom