Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I have a brewery (makes 75-90 dinars) and a caravan (Praven) with a party of 10(one companion) and I am making -5 and sometimes -15 per day. Something is messed up. It's Bannersmith right now, you can't make any money off of caravans. This beta has introduced a lot of bugs.

Last edited:
Yes, these are two different bugs:

1- Clan family members are not able to lead parties anymore after being captured.
2- When a clan owns too much fiefs, It looks like the AI priorizes assigning governors over filling the 3 party slots per clan (talking about +tier 4 Clans).

I have reported both bugs the some days ago, hopefully they will get fixed soon.

Bug from 1.4.3 afaik

Lords/ladies sometimes never return to the campaign map after being taken prisoner. This happens most noticeably with family members (brother/sister + wife/husband), but I've also seen it with faction/clan leaders. They end up sitting in a castle/town without a party (as if they are a governor). According to the encyclopedia, they also change the town/city but it is always one their clan owns. They are also absent from the army menu. For family members, they disappear from the available pool of party leaders when creating a new party. These family members can still be taken into the player's party and the problem is sometimes solved by allowing your party to be defeated while they are a party member. This only works if they are not captured afterward. If they are defeated in battle again while leading a party, they usually disappear again. Disbanding their party does not seem to cause the effect. 'Missing' family members can be made governors (they also become governor of any town [that you own] which they spawn in), but only from the 'manage town' window while in the desired town. Assigning them from the clan window does not work because they are not listed there- similar to the aforementioned 'create new party' absence. There is also some weirdness with the reporting of their location. Mine said my family members were in Chaikand or the last place they visited was Chaikand, despite my holding all being Vlandian (My culture was khuzait, I suspect that is why it chose Chaikand) This does not occur with companion-led parties- they spawn back without issue.

Included is an image showing Rhagaea missing from the army window.

Yes, these are two different bugs:

1- Clan family members are not able to lead parties anymore after being captured.
2- When a clan owns too much fiefs, It looks like the AI priorizes assigning governors over filling the 3 party slots per clan (talking about +tier 4 Clans). This only happens when the clan has too much settlements and not enough members to full governors and commanders slots. AI should priorize party slots over governor slots.

I have reported both bugs the some days ago, hopefully they will get fixed soon.

I'm wondering if the prioritizing of governors over party leaders is intentional as a curb to snowballing. Own too many fiefs, suffer from a lack of troops to take more land.

I'm wondering if the prioritizing of governors over party leaders is intentional as a curb to snowballing. Own too many fiefs, suffer from a lack of troops to take more land.

I dont think it prioritises putting governors, but because the clan is low on funds they take less parties out so the ones they field are healthy and strong

I am experiencing a bug in 1.4.3, after my brother was captured (party leader) I taken him when he spawned in my city, but can't make another party with him, and after I married, my wife or any family member shows as party creation option

Edit: For some reason after 200 days they re back, I think the game is just calculating the imprisioned time wrong since I could take them in my party but not create one with them

Last edited:
The bug with some clan caracters unavaible to create and lead clan partie doesn't occur only with family members. It happened to me with casual companions in two different games. Everytimes it happens after coming back from being prisoners.
I tried to kick them from clan and recruit them again and they are still unfit to create clan parties.

I'm glad others are posting the bug in 1.4.3 with being unable to form parties with some members who rejoin your clan after being captured. I just wrapped up my current play-through because of annoyance with that bug.

My fellow posters are on top of things, I see!

I am finding no coherent reason to buy certain types of workshops in particular towns. Seems completely random. I thought it was tied to the production villages? I bought Tannery in Praven, almost no income, had to sell it and Praven has two villages tied to hogs. I bought a sliver smith in Praven and was making 200+ for days on end. There's no silver within many miles of Praven. This system makes no sense. There are two Olive villages tied to Jaclan (Or whatever it is) in Valanida. Had to sell never made more than 70 dinars. Can anyone explain how this works?

really minor bug but the marriage barter also includes my brother. That's just wrong man.

Stevehoos, I have the same problems. My workshops also never make more than 150 densars regardless of type or location. I have a tannery in the same spot as you making 12 right now lol

@stevehoos @Sub0WInters
I'm playing my first Khuzait play through and have three workshops:
Wool Weaver @ Akkalet makes 225-300. Has two sheep producing villages. (Great profits! Seems like this is pretty much the current max?)
Brewer @ Chaikand gets 100-125. Has two grain producing villages (Seems like this is a acceptable average profit)
Ironmonger @ Makeb. Gets 30-60. Has one iron producing village. (under performing and its time to swap or sell).

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 06/08/20)
  • Fixed a bug that caused wounded animations to not play while talking to an imprisoned lord.
  • Fixed a bug where the player party was erroneously called to an AI army that caused it to automatically move towards the army's position.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some nobles from spawning in new games.
  • Fixed an issue where nobles without party were not going another settlement to join tournaments. Fixed a bug where family members stop being eligible for leading parties.
  • Notables' power ratings were stabilising at 100 after some time, this is fixed and balanced.
  • Default trade penalty (buy-sell price difference from average) is reduced to 8% from 10%.

• Fixed a bug that caused wounded animations to not play while talking to an imprisoned lord.
  • Fixed a bug where the player party was erroneously called to an AI army that caused it to automatically move towards the army's position.
  • Fixed an issue where nobles without party were not going another settlement to join tournaments. Fixed a bug where family members stop being eligible for leading parties.
  • Notables' power ratings were stabilising at 100 after some time, this is fixed and balanced.
  • Default trade penalty (buy-sell price difference from average) is reduced to 8% from 10%.
Time to see if my previous save will be fixed! Be back to let you all know.

Excellent, this makes me so happy. Words cannot describe how frustrating this was getting when I was chasing parties.

Awesome hotfix!

I would like to kindly remind, that there is quite a large group of us who cannot play 1.4.3 at all and contribute to testing. 2 hotfixes passed and nothing in this regard happened.

Back
Top Bottom