Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems that the Looter depicted in the conversation screen (when you engage a Looter party) is always the same. I did not see if this is also the case with other bandit parties.

@mexxico I do not know if this is already in the pipeline but even this the current hotfix prices in the villages are still higher than prices in the accompanying towns. For example the buying price for Iron Ore in the village belonging to Seonon (?) is higher than the selling price in the town. I do not know if this is intended to push trading between villages and towns farther away or if this is a bug. Pre 1.4.1 or 1.4.2 (I don't remember anymore) the village buy price would usually be lower than the town selling price.

Btw. Has someone also encountered that you cant fom a party with your brother?
- after family quest
- he was in party an (suprisingly) also in an army from another lord
- was caught
- but now iam not able to assign him once more as a party leader, neither to lead a caravan?!
Quite a nice char, would like him to fight beside me.....

ah, before i forget, it seems i clicked the dialogue to fast - hes waiting for an decision?!?

Yes, I have posted this in technical support subforum a day after 1.4.3 release. It is not just about brother, It also happens for wife, sons, etc. All family members get bugued after being captured. I have the feeling that this just happens if you own settlements but not 100% sure.

We are aware of some issues with party creation. Unfortunately, we didn't get a fix ready for this week's hotfix. Hopefully, we can address it in the upcoming one. Having said that, there are currently holidays in turkey, which may slow us down a little.

We are aware of some issues with party creation. Unfortunately, we didn't get a fix ready for this week's hotfix. Hopefully, we can address it in the upcoming one. Having said that, there are currently holidays in turkey, which may slow us down a little.
Thx for info, also to Dabos37 for sharing his expirience.
It seems that after i assigned the brother to the governor of a settlement, and i reached clan rank 3 he is available. Doesnt know if its the rank up or the time as governor. At least he is shown in the list (but says governors cant be assinged - yeeah, i know that but iam far away to reach the settlement an test it if i remove him as governor [and no time to test it today] :wink: )

Appreciate the info, hope you guys have a great weekend holiday.

Anyone else having this problem when you get captured after a battle when you're a part of an army, no matter if you win or lose? If you win, it just says your captors have dispersed and you're free, but you lose your troops and items.

Prices are now different enough in different cities that I am making decent profit as a trader. It's much better than when prices were mostly the same across the whole continent.

On your 2nd issue, ai clans use their clan tier to determine the number of parties that they field. The ones that you are observing might have reached their party limit.
Sent 6 caravans out and after 200 days, with 4 workshops earning 200-300 each and only 400 in wages I make around 900-1300, with very very few between 1500-2100
But as I said the prices are opposite on what the patch said it would do, they are closer together

Sent 6 caravans out and after 200 days, with 4 workshops earning 200-300 each and only 400 in wages I make around 900-1300, with very very few between 1500-2100
But as I said the prices are opposite on what the patch said it would do, they are closer together
How are your workshops making 200-300 each. I can't get a single one of mine above 170. Mind sharing what kind they are and where they're located?

How are your workshops making 200-300 each. I can't get a single one of mine above 170. Mind sharing what kind they are and where they're located?
Khuzuit have tons of sheep farms, wool weaver in the 4 far right cities, Bulktahand, akkalat, Odkah, and orrtangard, and if Epicrotea has control of the castle next to it a smithy there also as it will have 2 iron ore and 1 wood

Khuzuit have tons of sheep farms, wool weaver in the 4 far right cities, Bulktahand, akkalat, Odkah, and orrtangard, and if Epicrotea has control of the castle next to it a smithy there also as it will have 2 iron ore and 1 wood
I've got control of Epicrotea and mecalovea castle and my smithy only makes 170. Weird

Did heavy Horse archer get a nerf? They seem a little less heavy. I admit I didn't inspect their armor before in older versions buy in 1.4.3 they a little flimsy for a heavy unit and the armor stats are almost that of normal HA.

Did heavy Horse archer get a nerf? They seem a little less heavy. I admit I didn't inspect their armor before in older versions buy in 1.4.3 they a little flimsy for a heavy unit and the armor stats are almost that of normal HA.

Armor doesn't do much in the game right now in my experience. All units now benefit from their passive skills so it may be the case that they are taking more damage now.

Back
Top Bottom