Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Updated to 1.4.3. Constantly crashes. Cant get pasted the game menu. Tried previous fixes that worked in the past. Didn't work. Sent in the crash reports.GL.

I am not responsible from refactor done and I was not fan of it also but what can I say is refactor did not actually changed big code parts (it was actually only 1-2 day work itself but its effects resolved in 5-6 weeks). It was a small refactor but created different bugs in different areas because it changed some frequently used parts. Thats why maybe most mods did not effected badly and continue working well. Also this time we did lots of internal tests to handle all bugs occured. Still some mods can be effected of course and some bugs can be still not discovered. We will see. We are ready to react fast.
Ah, I see. Next Beta branch merge will change more probably though. Let's see. Thanks a lot for the information.

seems like complaining to me lil boi
:smile:

Thank you very much for this long-awaited update! I hope you're all doing well and staying sane after the unnecessary raging from some.

I have enjoyed this update so far, and I liked the family quest. It would be nice to be able to actually discuss events with the player's brother, though, and I am sure that will be implemented eventually as it's not a terribly high priority.

I did find an absolutely major bug, though. Right now, my armies are simply dying off. I watched an army of 1000 drop to 0 in about a minute after a siege (I am unsure if a siege is necessary, but it did happen after one); they were on their way back to a controlled city. I watched them to see what would happen. Upon approaching zero, the army splits up into individual lords which comprise it, and they have a unit count of exactly 1. So an army with 10 lords will split into those ten lords individually. I believe what is happening is the troops are becoming injured (possibly? due to starvation) but the rate at which it happened was absurd. Like I said, an army of 1000 went to null in less than one minute of real time.

Now, I am not sure if it happened more times than this, but I believe it did because other armies seemed to disappear after sieges, but their cohesion was still quite high when they disappeared. So, I think the bug is that armies and possibly even just parties will rapidly lose men while traveling in the world after a siege, raid, etc. I think the same thing happens for raids, but I do not have confirmation of this.

UI
Changes
  • New conversation screen on the campaign map
    • This will allow players to open conversations on the campaign map with other parties much faster and without a loading screen.
  • Implemented cheering
    • Players can now cheer with the key “O”. A click will play the first cheer animation whereas holding “O” will open a cheer wheel with 4 animations in place. This is a feature in progress and will be implemented for MP with more features in future patches.
Battles and Sieges
  • An auto-blocking option was added for single player.
Character Development System
  • Character levels now depend on raw experience collected from skills rather than skill level increases. Overall this should make it easier to focus on a particular set of skills.
Kingdoms and Diplomacy
  • The king’s chances of being a candidate for and winning ownership of a newly captured settlement were reduced a bit.
Quests & Issues
  • A new main storyline quest named "Rescue Your Family" was added to the game.

These are all great !
Does anyone know just how much of the rescue family quest has been implemented? Looking forward to seeing how this develops as far as clan management.

@Callum @Duh_TaleWorlds @mexxico

There is a similar effect in tier 3: "Having Going". It increased persuasion chance and party size. It seems like the intent is an increased charisma for being fit? "Having Going" unfortunately didn't translate well. Maybe titled:
"Athletic Charm"
"Fit Leader"
"Conditioned Charisma"

Thanks for the consideration.

having going and coming was a cold inside joke that would only work with turkish chicken translation. they are weeded out with new charm designs.
I'll look into hp value vs hp percentage for being healthy enough to fight, yes it should not increase because +hp perks

with bonus focus from perk tree, no at the moment your focus will not go above 5. we like bonus focus points perks, but still undecided on resolution regarding max focus points situations

having going and coming was a cold inside joke that would only work with turkish chicken translation. they are weeded out with new charm designs.
I'll look into hp value vs hp percentage for being healthy enough to fight, yes it should not increase because +hp perks

with bonus focus from perk tree, no at the moment your focus will not go above 5. we like bonus focus points perks, but still undecided on resolution regarding max focus points situations
Thanks for the info and reply! I suppose another solution for HP would be to change healing to percentage based as well, which would also mean more fit troops would recover more Hp compared to less fit troops for the same amount of time.

having going and coming was a cold inside joke that would only work with turkish chicken translation.
What's the Turkish translation of this? I tried to wrap my head around but couldn't find any meaning. I feel like it's an ice cold joke but I still want to know it...

having going and coming was a cold inside joke that would only work with turkish chicken translation.

What's the Turkish translation of this? I tried to wrap my head around but couldn't find any meaning. I feel like it's an ice cold joke but I still want to know it...

I believe the joke here is the Turkish phrase "gideri var" which literally translates to this. We use it if someone is attractive but not too much as a slang.

even cold joke is chicken translation :grin: i think they can be classified as dad joke. The joke probably orignated from armağan because he is the only dad in the team i know.
I believe the joke here is the Turkish phrase "gideri var" which literally translates to this haha. We use it if someone is attractive but not too much as a slang.
looooooool

going with nothing

"yoklukta gider"

Back
Top Bottom