Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't want, was I?
No you were not, i said what was the only thing that fixed my game to not crash on start, after verifying files and cleaning Modules and Documents folder didn't work alone. Never mentioned any consumables, that's not even a game-breaking bug, while many people here can't even start the game.
Don't listen to the "holier -than-thou" people here, there are community support, helpful members and even developers responding trying to help here as you see.

Those who only tell "cool" stories are not them.

Last edited:
As soon as the current beta is stable enough to go to live.
Also we don't patch on Fridays.
trr4cnr.png

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 14/08/20)
  • Fixed an issue with gathered defenders failing to attack besiegers.
  • Fixed an issue with sieges not starting from the settlement start assault button.
  • Fixed a not-compiled shader issue.
  • Fixed a GPU driver-related crash which happened frequently at different stages of the game.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from selling their workshops.
  • Fixed a crash which happened when an old common area party was not deleted from memory after it was killed.
  • Fixed an issue with the militia count being miscalculated if the militia party was not active.
  • Players will be directed to a new menu if peace occurs between the player's faction and the settlement's faction that the player is currently raiding.
  • Fixed an issue that could end some hostile relations between the player's and other clans upon kingdom creation.

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 14/08/20)
  • Fixed an issue with gathered defenders failing to attack besiegers.
  • Fixed an issue with sieges not starting from the settlement start assault button.
  • Fixed a not-compiled shader issue.
  • Fixed a GPU driver-related crash which happened frequently at different stages of the game.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from selling their workshops.
  • Fixed a crash which happened when an old common area party was not deleted from memory after it was killed.
  • Fixed an issue with the militia count being miscalculated if the militia party was not active.
  • Players will be directed to a new menu if peace occurs between the player's faction and the settlement's faction that the player is currently raiding.
  • Fixed an issue that could end some hostile relations between the player's and other clans upon kingdom creation.
I cannot test now. Is this addressing the crash at startup?

I'm getting a crash trying to enter one specific town (Car Benseth). Every other town or castle I can enter fine, but as soon as my party tries to enter here I get a crash popup before the town menu appears - as soon as the party reaches the town:

fQ7dwvP.png

I do play the beta with a mod for combat but I've checked it with no mods at all and it's no different. The same crash occurs at the same spot each time I try to visit this town.

The shader and GPU fixes in this patch should fix some of the crashing at launch issues. It would be great if you could test it at some point over the weekend and let us know if you are still experiencing issues.
You guys still have a frequent crash related to losing battles.

Do you have any mods installed? Can you send us your save files through upload.taleworlds.com address with your username as a description?

I'm getting a crash trying to enter one specific town (Car Benseth). Every other town or castle I can enter fine, but as soon as my party tries to enter here I get a crash popup before the town menu appears - as soon as the party reaches the town:
Can you also send us this save file?

fQ7dwvP.png

I do play the beta with a mod for combat but I've checked it with no mods at all and it's no different. The same crash occurs at the same spot each time I try to visit this town.
Drop reports in the technical bugs forum please (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?forums/singleplayer.658/) follow the requested format as well (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/how-to-report-a-bug.403417/) , also upload your saves to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ and in the description on that website put the link to your bug report from the tech forum. This is the easiest way to get the devs the info they need to actually fix your problems.

Do you have any mods installed? Can you send us your save files through upload.taleworlds.com address with your username as a description?
Only mod I have is one I made that changes one tooltip. I can turn it off and recreate for sure.

I've already uploaded through the client but I'm happy to email as well.

Crash reporter does not uploads save files but the other relevant information. I will pass along this information though.
I've uploaded the save file. I was hoping the "common enemy" fix would resolve this. I believe when i launched the rider debugger it was something to do with trying to apportion loot to a null party. However, I have not attempted the debugger on today's hotfix.

Back
Top Bottom