Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

There seems to be a problem with the pre-battle screen.
unknown.png

Sorry but you are pretty selfish. Are you aware that there is a large group of people that cannot run 1.4.3 at all? And you want to move it to stable branch? And no, it is not random crash during game gameplay. It is 100% crashing at startup. We didn't have problems with previous versions at all and I have seen some impressive hardware builds in the reports. So you cannot blame weak hardware as well.
Well, lots of people cant even start game at v1.0 so;
Hey, wait until everyone can start the game.

I don't suggest using mods, nor having any mods folders in the Modules folder, doing a clean install of the game, and the prompted Windows updates to be able to play refactored 1.4.3 Beta seemed self-explanatory to me, had no problems starting or playing, mid end gear.

I don't suggest using mods, nor having any mods folders in the Modules folder, doing a clean install of the game, and the prompted Windows updates to be able to play refactored 1.4.3 Beta seemed self-explanatory to me, had no problems starting or playing, mid end gear.
i will clean install

If you do, make sure there isn't any Bannerlord files left in your Documents folder, some mods leave leftovers there, delete it before clean installing. Hope it helps, if not, then we all must wait for the next big patch, for multiple reasons.
I'm doing it right now and I don't use mods, hoping it fixes my problem but the Lords using so much food makes it real hard to play and haven't heard if it is a global problem or just some of us are effected.

If you do, make sure there isn't any Bannerlord files left in your Documents folder, some mods leave leftovers there, delete it before clean installing. Hope it helps, if not, then we all must wait for the next big patch, for multiple reasons.
no Luck full reinstall and consumables are taken by Lords massively

no Luck full reinstall and consumables are taken by Lords massively
Did you just get tricked to full re-install? Reminds me an idiot online who commented that they reinstall their windows OS on every encounter they get. That's the backyard mechanic telling you, "I've been doing this for 30 years." Well, you've been doing it wrong for 30 years. This is not directed towards anyone. Just the idea in general.

this. Or as far as the no mods part go I can tell it's accurate. Didn't reinstall the entire thing, it was perfect just from not running any mods.

Did you just get tricked to full re-install? Reminds me an idiot online who commented that they reinstall their windows OS on every encounter they get. That's the backyard mechanic telling you, "I've been doing this for 30 years." Well, you've been doing it wrong for 30 years. This is not directed towards anyone. Just the idea in general.
I don't want, was I?

Most of the time, verifying cache integrity on steam is enough. Your concern about lords taking consumables is most likely a native thing.
Someone else mentioned it, have you noticed a lack on food in towns, where there used to be 50-150 of everything now it's 25 or less

Back
Top Bottom