Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 12/08/20)
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a settlement that you own.
  • Fixed an issue with the assault option not showing in some instances when joining an ongoing siege.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when entering a newly captured city with an army.
  • Parties led by companions are now able to join armies.
  • Fixed a crash when the AI army leader lifted a siege.
  • Fixed an error while loading modules on game startup that caused a crash.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred with newborn NPC having no civilian or battle equipment set.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player completed an arena practice fight after loading the game while the arena menu was active.
  • Fixed a crash where a minor faction and a bandit party attacked an enemy faction and the player decided to help it.
Do parties led by companions give (or will give) Renown for the Clan ?

• Fixed an issue with the assault option not showing in some instances when joining an ongoing siege.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred with newborn NPC having no civilian or battle equipment set.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player completed an arena practice fight after loading the game while the arena menu was active.
  • Fixed a crash where a minor faction and a bandit party attacked an enemy faction and the player decided to help it.
Well done boys, smashed those bugs out fast as ****.

No fix for Lord taking excess food when entering towns?

just a quick one i'm having troubles with the game, i have updated everything to 1.4.3 but the game is still running at 1.4.2 why is this and how do i fix?

Is it just me or does anyone else notice that Lords are taking massive amounts of consumables in towns, every town I go to it is near empty and prices are over the average, a lot are 50%-90% more. Can't believe no one else notices, and this wasn't addressed in the hotfix, I can give screenshots and save files, every town is this way. makes it almost impossible to trade and if your a Lord you have to pay twice as much to keep your troops from starving. This is a petty big issue almost game breaking fi you are on a tight budget when the hotfix dropped that caused this

Last edited:
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that Lords are taking massive amounts of consumables in towns, every town I go to it is near empty and prices are over the average, a lot are 50%-90% more. Can't believe no one else notices, and this wasn't addressed in the hotfix, I can give screenshots and save files, every town is this way. makes it almost impossible to trade and if your a Lord you have to pay twice as much to keep your troops from starving. This is a petty big issue almost game breaking fi you are on a tight budget when the hotfix dropped that caused this
Can you send us your save? upload.taleworlds.com Please write your name and the issue to the description so i can tell it is from you.

Back
Top Bottom