Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

With the hotfix, I think 1.4.3 should have most of the big issues ironed out(unless more crop up). Niche crashes aside that is.

If anyone was waiting to start a 1.4.3 run until the game didn't have any major new problems, now might be a decent time.

Since when refactored code takes 15 GB?

I'm wondering what takes 15 GB as well? Are we going to see some new scenes or lots of models etc?
Actually I'm changing patch notes to beta notes without code generation and it shows just 3,8 GB it's not takes 15 GB on steam I think. Anyone have update larger than 3,8 GB? When changing from Patch notes to Beta e1.4.3 ? It's really when you have a code than will shows up to 15 GB?

Actually I'm changing patch notes to beta notes without code generation and it shows just 3,8 GB it's not takes 15 GB on steam I think. Anyone have update larger than 3,8 GB? When changing from Patch notes to Beta e1.4.3 ? It's really when you have a code than will shows up to 15 GB?
Yes, when the patch was released update sizes were bigger for both main and beta branch. That has since been fixed.

With the hotfix, I think 1.4.3 should have most of the big issues ironed out(unless more crop up). Niche crashes aside that is.

If anyone was waiting to start a 1.4.3 run until the game didn't have any major new problems, now might be a decent time.
agreed. I’m having a smooth play through and have liked the inprovments. HUGE increase in performance for me. Looking forward to a new beta patch to play with :smile:

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 06/08/20)
  • Fixed a bug that caused wounded animations to not play while talking to an imprisoned lord.
  • Fixed a bug where the player party was erroneously called to an AI army that caused it to automatically move towards the army's position.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some nobles from spawning in new games.
  • Fixed an issue where nobles without party were not going another settlement to join tournaments. Fixed a bug where family members stop being eligible for leading parties.
  • Notables' power ratings were stabilising at 100 after some time, this is fixed and balanced.
  • Default trade penalty (buy-sell price difference from average) is reduced to 8% from 10%.
Can confirm that my family members who were previously bugged after becoming prisoners are now eligible to lead parties again! Great job team, no need for a new playthrough!

Did anyone started new game after today's hotfix ? Does someone have an issue with health decreases on world map ?
Looks like healing rate works upside down and my character loses health on world map.

Yeah idk then. I’d report as bug. You said you’re losing health on world map?
Yes, after finished tutorial health goes from 100 to zero on world map .
But after I created couple of new characters who didn't have that kind of issue cuz I skipped tutorial , so I loaded troublesome save where I had this problem with loosing health and issue just gone . Health regen works properly now . Miracles .
Upd:
Just re-entered the game and it's back . On my current position I'm in hush furl , if I rest in the city - health goes up , if I start moving along without resting - health goes down.

Last edited:
Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 06/08/20)
  • Fixed a bug that caused wounded animations to not play while talking to an imprisoned lord.
  • Fixed a bug where the player party was erroneously called to an AI army that caused it to automatically move towards the army's position.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some nobles from spawning in new games.
  • Fixed an issue where nobles without party were not going another settlement to join tournaments. Fixed a bug where family members stop being eligible for leading parties.
  • Notables' power ratings were stabilising at 100 after some time, this is fixed and balanced.
  • Default trade penalty (buy-sell price difference from average) is reduced to 8% from 10%.
Will this fix an existing save or do I need to start a new campaign to fix notables and un-spawn lords?

Will this fix an existing save or do I need to start a new campaign to fix notables and un-spawn lords?
Notables at least start where they were at, but i haven't played long enough to see if they make their way back up and how long it takes. My family is fixed now tho! Never noticed the missing lords, so no idea.

Edit: My notables are definitely gaining power i had one at balgard who was -60 and is now -30, so seems to be working over time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom