Beta Patch Notes e1.4.3

Users who are viewing this thread

Beta Hotfix (e1.4.3 - 30/07/20)
  • Imperial Sergeant Crossbowmen got their swords back.
  • Fixed an issue related with automatic block direction option in which ranged attacks forced the player to stop holding their shield up.
  • AI now needs to build more siege equipment before launching an assault. If attackers start a siege assault without any equipment or with only one ram/siege tower, the settlement will have a better advantage compared to previously.
  • Siege preparation is now 33% longer.
  • Item prices differentiate more among settlements so merchant players & caravans can make better profits.
  • Fixed a crash that occurred if the player left an army while at a settlement.
Awesome update thanks!

In "Rescue your Family" quest, after I saved them from the guy, I chose to behead Ragados too and my two other siblings got lost. Is this something intentional? Did I missed the chance to find them by killing Ragados or something? Or is it a bug? Also I thought my brother was older than me but his age is lower than mine. Maybe I am wrong and he is younger or his age doesn't increase.

Added two more patch notes that were accidentally omitted:
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems with health regeneration.
  • Adjusted some village productions. Visual adjustments will follow shortly.

Added two more patch notes that were accidentally omitted:
  • Fixed a bug that caused problems with health regeneration.
  • Adjusted some village productions. Visual adjustments will follow shortly.
Could you or maybe @Duh_TaleWorlds elaborate what the health Regen stats are supposed to do mechanically? For example the resting in settlement gives a heal rate of +10. How much health should that +10 do in let’s say 1 hour of game time? Or 1 day of game time?

Villages visually represent their production on the world map. This will be adjusted to match the change in production. Visual changes like that can significantly prolong the deployment process, so it wasn't included today.

Ah, so some villages now produce for exampe grain when before iron ore?

Could you or maybe @Duh_TaleWorlds elaborate what the health Regen stats are supposed to do mechanically? For example the resting in settlement gives a heal rate of +10. How much health should that +10 do in let’s say 1 hour of game time? Or 1 day of game time?
The health regen values are daily values, however, in practice they are applied per hourly tick whenever they add up to a sufficient value. So let's take the base regen of 5 - per hour its roughly 0.2. You should get +1 every 5 hours with that. Take this with a grain of salt as I didnt actually work on the code.

Re production adjustment of villages - yes some (5) villages were adjusted to address some trade and other balance issues.

Edith: ninjad by mexxio

The health regen values are daily values, however, in practice they are applied per hourly tick whenever they add up to a sufficient value. So let's take the base regen of 5 - per hour its roughly 0.2. You should get +1 every 5 hours with that. Take this with a grain of salt as I didnt actually work on the code.
Copy! Thanks for the info and response.

Good stuff. I like seeing so much fixing under the hood. Could barely run this game when it hit EA on my older PC, but now it runs smooth (aside from the now rare crashes).

I've had some time to play the new patch, I must say now, playing as battania, it just feels a lot better. I feel as though the only mod I need to install is the separatism mod to break apart any potential snowball later in the game. Great work.

Back
Top Bottom