Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did TW still not give an update on why the patch still isn't ready yet?
Yea, code refactoring, yadayada, next patch will be in 1-2 weeks (soonest) expect bugs and no new features. Thats one of their only honest devs said. We can expect new features or any improvement of this game in like 5+ weeks (soon).

Sorry you´re also felt for this scam.

But no worries, modders who work for free can fix this!

Last edited:
Did TW still not give an update on why the patch still isn't ready yet?
Eh i mean lets face it, new patch will literally be nothing but just new bugs.
There are no new features, and they did some "code refactoring" which supposedly brought new and new bugs lol.
So the question is more of a when will patch after the next patch come.

I guess "soon"

A refactor will make bugs easier to fix they said.
Well, apparently not as easy as they thought.
Callum said patch was going to be released "very soon" a few weeks ago? I think what happened was they thought the patch would be ready, but then the bugs they found ended up being harder to fix than they thought. So maybe the refactor wasn't as good as they thought?
Is it possible, that they f-ed up the refactor?

Edit: Apparently the refactor was successful.

Last edited:
They might have f-ed it up, and misscalculated the improvements of the refactoring.
Or they might just have all gone on vacation.

If this was a Swedish company (example: Paradox) nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would happen during mid-june to mid-august.
Maybe it is similar in Turkey?

Eh i mean lets face it, new patch will literally be nothing but just new bugs.
There are no new features, and they did some "code refactoring" which supposedly brought new and new bugs lol.
So the question is more of a when will patch after the next patch come.

I guess "soon"

I hope they at least add something to calm us down.. I'd be happy with new badges already.

Callum said patch was going to be released "very soon" a few weeks ago?

Well 10 days ago.. but as we know, TW clocks are running quite differently.

Patching is a tedious process. We test the game on every phase and the recent code refactor, as expected, introduced a lot of bugs and issues. Due to the game's non-linear gameplay makes it a much longer and difficult process to find bugs and fix them. Even when we are ok with the patch, done with all of the testings and ready send it to deploying we can find some bugs and we start the process all over again to fix them.
We don't want to delay the patches and we working very hard to fix the bugs and release the patch as soon as possible.

Patching is a tedious process. We test the game on every phase and the recent code refactor, as expected, introduced a lot of bugs and issues. Due to the game's non-linear gameplay makes it a much longer and difficult process to find bugs and fix them. Even when we are ok with the patch, done with all of the testings and ready send it to deploying we can find some bugs and we start the process all over again to fix them.
We don't want to delay the patches and we working very hard to fix the bugs and release the patch as soon as possible.

Maybe you would share some of the bugs you discovered due to the refactoring? Just curious.

Maybe make a new beta branch and let us help you guys find some bugs. I love to find those sneaky Bastards ?

Cheers

Maybe you shouldn´t sell this game for a AAA price then? You know, like other devs do with their small buggy games. Like 20€?

I hope they at least add something to calm us down.. I'd be happy with new badges already.

Even though I myself only kept playing for the 750 win badge, surely you must see the folly in introducing arbitrary e-peen flaunt goals people could grind for just for the sake of the grind right now. It does work to keep some people playing, as I lost most of my enjoyment about halfway to getting 750 wins, yet stuck through it to get the badge. Doesn't mean it's a good thing, for the time being at least.

You bought it. Maybe you should take responsibility for buying an early access game and acting like its TW's fault that you bought it.
Yea, I felt for this scam, other players shouldn´t. They didn´t even change their EA description. Totally my fault I believed them and their EA description.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom