Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes me mad that they aren't hot fixing the bugs in 1.4.2
They've said some fixes are ready for the next beta branch..... that we've been waiting for for a month+.
It's completely disrespectful full and disregarding to the people actually playing the game still.
Everyday I'm playing this game un-modded and everyday having to circumvent bugs, bugs that have been reported for a very long time now.
If you have a fix please ****ing just hotfix it for the people who are actively playing!

Now it's time to give your opinion about the current state of the game and give advice or suggestion for the future. That's what early access is.
The prevailing opinion seems to be that there is not enough content to give our opinions on and they have added essentially nothing since the start of EA 3.5 months ago.

Well, I really regret that I have purchased the game again to give it a fifth chance (yes, really), now I can't refund it.

Oh well, that's what I get for trusting companies. At least I know that I won't buy any TW products, unless they really turn themselves around (however the trust erosion is pretty much permanent).

Is it too much to fix the formations? I means mods are so much better than what the developers are doing right now just in terms of fixes.
Don´t be so harsh, it was only report like 3 months ago and fixed 2 weeks after it was reported by mods. TW is working hard to fix stuff like this, they just need time and I mean a lot of time.

So after the code refactoring is done (2-3 weeks) and the new bugs are fixed (unknown timeframe) it will only need like 4-5 weeks until this bug is fixed :wink: .

They’re doing the best they can I’m sure. Let’s also remember they released this at the start of a pandemic and continue to work through it. It’s also kind of cool (and good business since) to release a game during shutdowns. It gave a lot of us something new to try while we couldn’t go outside.

Its okay, TW.
You release the patch when you feel like it.

23lkcb.jpg

So after the code refactoring is done (2-3 weeks) and the new bugs are fixed (unknown timeframe) it will only need like 4-5 weeks until this bug is fixed :wink: .
Nah, this bug will simply join the legion of a newborn bugs which'll come with the code refactoring. Another 1.0.0 is on the way.

They’re doing the best they can I’m sure. Let’s also remember they released this at the start of a pandemic and continue to work through it. It’s also kind of cool (and good business since) to release a game during shutdowns. It gave a lot of us something new to try while we couldn’t go outside.
Yep, it´s Corona! For sure! Like the last 8 years it was in development. That´s why we got gangs in town scenes (will never be in the game) attacking us or troops with banners (will be a huge announcement in 3-6 months), oh wait, this was like 2-3 years before Corona. I´m just hating...or working perk trees or whatever. It´s Corona!

Formations bug (just one of a lot of reported bugs that are still in the game), Corona! Those modders doesn´t seem to be affected by the Corona virus, but they just do their stuff for free. You can´t compare it. Useless modders! Working AI? Corona AND EA!

You can upgrade villages like they shown in the Gamescon trailer (was it 2 or 3 years ago?)? Nope because of Corona!

:wink:

#corona #ea #scam

But for god´s sake, they just take like 20€ for this game. We as players can´t expect anymore in those Corona times, TW is doing their best!

It´s just Corona, also this game EA!

Next "real" update in like 8+ weeks, they should change their EA description to not fool future buyers, but they won´t. That´s TW. Will be in EA for around a year, yea sure. And I´m the next Michael Jordan in about a year. Chances are the same. TW is just out for money, and they get it because of all those awesome good EA reviews.

They fooled me fine (bought in on day one, luckily for "only" 39€....), but they keep fooling future customers. They are here for the money, not to make this game good. Code refactoring after 8 years of dev time sure....writers/designers and even their janitor are on it. Showing stuff that will never be in the game without mods (damn modders!) and that for a cheap price for only 49€ right now on Steam! That´s a steal for this. But because of Corona sure...

obn7zm9c.png

8gr9me3p.png

They want money, nothing more. And they keep getting it because of "fanboys" like you, because Corona.

Each "real" (overhaul) Warband mod is better than this, only the graphics suck. That´s the only thing Bannerlord does right!

And now I´m getting muted again I guess, not enough positive vibes from my side.

EDIT:

Also I don´t care about my 39€, I care about this game. I have "enough" (you can never have enough) money, but this game will never be as good as Warband, it will just have better graphics.

EDIT2:

Just let be only ONE good major company be smart enough to make a game like this and Bannerlord is dead. TW has a monopol on a game like this, that´s the only thing they have and they are trying to get as much money out of it as possible. It works.

Last edited:
Yep, it´s Corona! For sure! Like the last 8 years it was in development. That´s why we got gangs in town scenes (will never be in the game) attacking us or troops with banners (will be a huge announcement in 3-6 months), oh wait, this was like 2-3 years before Corona. I´m just hating...or working perk trees or whatever. It´s Corona!

Formations bug (just one of a lot of reported bugs that are still in the game), Corona! Those modders doesn´t seem to be affected by the Corona virus, but they just do their stuff for free. You can´t compare it. Useless modders! Working AI? Corona AND EA!

You can upgrade villages like they shown in the Gamescon trailer (was it 2 or 3 years ago?)? Nope because of Corona!

#corona #ea #scam

But for god´s sake, they just take like 20€ for this game. We as players can´t expect anymore in those Corona times, TW is doing their best!

Next "real" update in like 8+ weeks, they should change their EA description to not fool future buyers, but they won´t. That´s TW. Will be in EA for around a year, yea sure. And I´m the next Michael Jordan in about a year. Chances are the same. TW is just out for money, and they get it because of all those awesome good EA reviews.

They fooled me fine (bought in on day one, luckily for "only" 39€....), but they keep fooling future customers. They are here for the money, not to make this game good. Code refactoring after 8 years of dev time sure....writers/designers and even their janitor are on it. Showing stuff that will never be in the game without mods (damn modders!) and that for a cheap price for only 49€ right now on Steam! That´s a steal for this. But because of Corona sure...

obn7zm9c.png

8gr9me3p.png

They want money, nothing more. And they keep getting it because of "fanboys" like you, because Corona.

Each "real" (overhaul) Warband mod is better than this, only the graphics suck. That´s the only thing Bannerlord does right!

And now I´m getting muted again I guess, not enough positive vibes from my side.

EDIT:

Also I don´t care about my 39€, I care about this game. I have "enough" (you can never have enough) money, but this game will never be as good as Warband, it will just have better graphics.

EDIT2:

Just let be only ONE good major company be smart enough to make a game like this and Bannerlord is dead. TW has a monopol on a game like this, that´s the only thing they have and they are trying to get as much money out of it as possible. It works.
Dude chill. Go play something else. This isn’t helping you

#corona #ea #scam

obn7zm9c.png

8gr9me3p.png

EDIT:

EDIT2:

brrrr.png

Good luck trying to get him to self realize this, he has some serious mental health issues that he's working through right now. They have nothing to do with Bannerlord, its just his only outlet.

Thanks for the offense, we speak again in 3 years after the 2 or 3rd code factoring :smile: .

This is the worst EA game I ever bought, if they offer me a refund to never play it again, ok. I´m on it. (I don´t need the money)

Even if not, why should I play this scam ever again? Warband with any mod is a better game, but it´s just 6+ years old. I don´t care about graphics. I haven´t played this scam for like 6+ weeks, and I won´t for the next 4+ weeks because there isn´t any progress at all.

I´m not a fanboy nor a graphic ***** :smile: .

I´ll just watch it burn, take that TW earning their money and that´s it. Even dev´s think the same, I likeI that even devs say the same .

But the TW defense force will stay forever!

Last edited:
Thanks for the offense, we speak again in 3 years after the 2 or 3rd code factoring :smile: .

This is the worst EA game I ever bought, if they offer me a refund to never play it again, ok. I´m on it. (I don´t need the money)

Even if not, why should I play this scam ever again? Warband with any mod is a better game, but it´s just 6+ years old. I don´t care about graphics.
I'm not even trolling you, the amount of time and energy you spend ****posting on every single post makes it clear you need to speak to a therapist about your personal issues and take a break from the forums. No one forced you to purchase the game and no one is forcing you to play ever again. You speak about the game as if its an ex-gf that you can't let go and the obsession to **** talk it is at the creepy stalker point. Its why so many are confused why you are still here posting if you hate it so much, your explanations never make sense. I mean like you just get meme'd here, feelsbadman. Seriously if you are struggling please speak to a professional.

Last edited:

#corona #ea #scam

obn7zm9c.png

8gr9me3p.png

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Did your mom buy the game for you or did you spend your own money on a game advertised and sold as "early access"?

Or were you forced to buy a game in alpha/beta by the evil overlords at Taleworlds?

Take some responsibility for yourself. You bought it.

Even if not, why should I play this scam ever again? Warband with any mod is a better game, but it´s just 6+ years old. I don´t care about graphics. I haven´t played this scam for like 6+ weeks, and I won´t for the next 4+ weeks because there isn´t any progress at all.

I´m not a fanboy nor a graphic ***** :smile: .

I´ll just watch it burn, take that TW earning their money and that´s it. Even dev´s think the same, I likeI that even devs say the same .

But the TW defense force will stay forever!
And the entitled, spoiled, "want everything right now" crowd will still be crying and throwing fits when the game is finished because it didn't ship with a sippy cup full of warm milk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom