Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the patch does come out with similiar amount of changes to it's predecessor (1.4.2) I will call it a disappointment. Sure I do know it is code refactoring that delays the release and takes the bulk of their time but there are many small stuff that can be implemented that does not require much testing/balancing such as armour pieces, perk fixes, hints of voice acting, village scenes, tundra bandits, rainy weather, more dialogue lines, deserters, battle maps, follow option on campaign map and more.

I hope they used this entire month to enlarge the size of the update.

Last edited:
If the patch will come out with similiar amount of changes to it's predecessor (1.4.2) I will call it a disappointment. Sure I do know it is code refactoring that delays the release and takes the bulk of their time but there are many small stuff that can be implemented that does not require much testing/balancing such as armour pieces, perk fixes, hints of voice acting, village scenes, tundra bandits, rainy weather, more dialogue lines deserters, battle maps, follow option on campaign map and more.

I hope they have used this entire month to enlarge update's size.

I follow your line of thought, and I share it, except I will not be disappointing. It is what it is.

Day 40,
Still no patch. I'm starting to halucinate. Every time I press f5, the 2 is looking more like a 3, but I know my eyes are lying, I know it can't be. All my hopes layed on friday, last week, but all my hopes got destroyed again, like all those days and weeks before, again and again, week after week. I am starting to doubt the existance of patches. What even is a patch? Are patches the fabric which hold together reality itself, thus we are all doomed because their absence? Am I.. a patch? ..

Also they haven't said a word about new features other than autosave slots.

That was for this patch though (1.4.2), I haven't seen announcements for features on the future beta patches before other than word of mouth from random devs. So I don't think it's a good judge of what will be coming up on this one.

Day 40,
Still no patch. I'm starting to halucinate. Every time I press f5, the 2 is looking more like a 3, but I know my eyes are lying, I know it can't be. All my hopes layed on friday, last week, but all my hopes got destroyed again, like all those days and weeks before, again and again, week after week. I am starting to doubt the existance of patches. What even is a patch? Are patches the fabric which hold together reality itself, thus we are all doomed because their absence? Am I.. a patch? ..
You’re funny.

I played a little of 1.42 but then told myself would wait for the next patch to dive back in. I was expecting one a while ago... but have stayed up to date on here. Looking forward to the next patch whenever that may be :smile:

Mods may brighten up your experience with the 1.4.2 :smile:

If only the sieges worked better in 1.4.2, i swear it worked better a few patches ago, my guys won't even cross the front gate now after destroying it and will rush to the ladders/towers only to climb one or two at a time and be slaughtered or give me many unnecessary loses to take a single fief.

I just wanted to say a big thank you for working on this game! It is known for some companies to reap cash after early access release and abandon their project. I ve heard that some people leave extremely bad comments and I wanted you to know, that those people are a minority.
I wish you good luck and cant wait for new patch notes))

I just wanted to say a big thank you for working on this game! It is known for some companies to reap cash after early access release and abandon their project. I ve heard that some people leave extremely bad comments and I wanted you to know, that those people are a minority.
I wish you good luck and cant wait for new patch notes))
+1 wish you could upvote posts

When I am allowed to ask, which part of the code is refactored exactly?

I'm not sure why but Community Patch suddenly stopped working for me again (previously it was my fault- I had installed the wrong version) so I'm just waiting for an update to see what is new.

Steamdb showed more activity today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom