Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else getting really low income from companion parties? I used to get 200-400 per day from a decently powerful companion party, almost enough for the party to pay for itself, and now I'm getting at best 70

Is anyone else getting really low income from companion parties? I used to get 200-400 per day from a decently powerful companion party, almost enough for the party to pay for itself, and now I'm getting at best 70

They pay their wages from their money for a time (since 1.4.0 i think). You do not have a line for their wages in your incomes / expenses list. So if you are making 70 profit currently it means they still pay for themselves same as old days.

They pay their wages from their money for a time (since 1.4.0 i think). You do not have a line for their wages in your incomes / expenses list. So if you are making 70 profit currently it means they still pay for themselves same as old days.

I have a line for their wages in my income/expenses list though. Should that not be happening? Screenshot below:

uTwUqDe.png

I have a line for their wages in my income/expenses list though. Should that not be happening? Screenshot below:

These parts are changed in 1.4.1 to make simplier. (I prefer of old detailed income expenses by the way, also player was always paying wages and if there is any income it was another line, now everything is combined) I need to check what are latest rules, it is a bit complicated. There are two limits 5000 and 10000. If money is less than 5000 you still pay their wages it seems. Need to check latest conditions. I will inform you. Currently I can give wrong info about this it seems because I have also less control over these parts.

It looks like the threshold that you start paying wages out of pocket under is calculated as (5000 + Caravan Troop Wage Cost), which includes the wages for your companion. So for instance, if your caravan's troop's total wages add up to 300, then you pay out of pocket the difference between 5300 and the money the caravan has on hand. That holds true for both versions of the caravans, but the less expensive version uses lower tier troops, so their overall wages are lower than the expensive caravan.

I started a new campaign and I've noticed some characters are moving triple speed in all village/town scenes. Never noticed this before yesterdays patch and it's very obvious so it would be hard to miss. I didn't play much of my long term campaign yesterday but I haven't noticed a change there.

There are two limits 5000 and 10000. If money is less than 5000 you still pay their wages it seems. Need to check latest conditions. I will inform you. Currently I can give wrong info about this it seems because I have also less control over these parts.

Thanks! I think I understand that. If the party's money supply is less than 5000, then their wages and income are separated, but over 5000, they're combined?

Indeed crash happens when she was part of an army. Waited for her to leave the army, talked to her persuaded her and had no crash when she was outside of the army.
Yes, I also did marry her when she was in an army besieging Husn Fulq, I don't know what happened in your save, but, I think it is related to some mods!

These parts are changed in 1.4.1 to make simplier. (I prefer of old detailed income expenses by the way, also player was always paying wages and if there is any income it was another line, now everything is combined) I need to check what are latest rules, it is a bit complicated. There are two limits 5000 and 10000. If money is less than 5000 you still pay their wages it seems. Need to check latest conditions. I will inform you. Currently I can give wrong info about this it seems because I have also less control over these parts.

Would it be possible to create a new page in the Clan Overview detailing all your expenses and incomes? Akin to the pre 1.4.1 tooltip?

I have found a Bug, I found it several versions ago, but as it didn't happened again and the game don't crashed I didn't reported. Now I have experienced it in this beta branch, once I make peace through conversation with an army i enter in an endless loop of conversations. I say goodbye return to the map and as soon as I click anywhere or press the space bar I return to the conversation. I need to load a previous save and don't make peace that way to avoid it.

Guys, but if Native is not enough, then u already have many great mods which allow you to adjust almost every ingame settings and personalize it according to only Your own imagination.

You have diplomacy fixed, you have fighting together relations, Improved garissons to establish and order patrols, you have player execution patch which let you set the amount of penalties after executions, you have Allegiance Overhaul to avoid vassals/mercenaries leavings, you have Deadshot to slowmotion on the battlefield, you have detailed character creation to create even size of Your ass or biceps. You can tweak economy, workshops, caravans, smithing stamina and everything esle

There are hundreds of mods, mostly updated and stable even on beta 1.4.2.

Why so many complains? If u like that game - just play it. If u don”t like - Why keep frustrated? Is it really worth? Just unistall and go have some fun outside. Its only computer game finally, Its only few bucks for it.

Relax :smile:

Last edited:
Guys, but if Native is not enough, then u already have many great mods which allow you to adjust almost every ingame settings and personalize it according to only Your own imagination.

You have diplomacy fixed, you have fighting together relations, Improved garissons to establish and order patrols, you have player execution patch which let you set the amount of penalties after executions, you have Allegiance Overhaul to avoid vassals/mercenaries leavings, you have Deadshot to slowmotion on the battlefield, you have detailed character creation to create even size of Your ass or biceps. You can tweak economy, workshops, caravans, smithing stamina and everything esle

There are hundreds of mods, mostly updated and stable even on beta 1.4.2.

Why so many complains? If u like that game - just play it. If u don”t like - Why keep frustrated? Is it really worth? Just unistall and go have some fun outside. Its only computer game finally, Its only few bucks for it.

Relax :smile:
Everybody installing their favorite mods and going off to play their own private versions of the game isn't going to help make the base game any better. The whole point of early access is to get player feedback, otherwise they could've just kept on developing it behind closed doors and not have to listen to our complaints. Don't worry, they're grownups. They can handle it.

Everybody installing their favorite mods and going off to play their own private versions of the game isn't going to help make the base game any better. The whole point of early access is to get player feedback, otherwise they could've just kept on developing it behind closed doors and not have to listen to our complaints. Don't worry, they're grownups. They can handle it.

This, 100%. I think we all sense the game's long-term appeal will come from amazing full-conversion mods like Prophesy of Pendor or ACOK was for Warband. The point of Early Access should be to get the game's core systems and features to a much better place, so those eventual mods can build on strong foundations. It's one of the reasons why I stick, for now, to unmodded playthroughs.

Why is this such a huge recurring theme on the forums? We know there are mods out there but we’ve seen how the best mods are limited by the base game and now is the time to put our two cents in...

This, 100%. I think we all sense the game's long-term appeal will come from amazing full-conversion mods like Prophesy of Pendor or ACOK was for Warband. The point of Early Access should be to get the game's core systems and features to a much better place, so those eventual mods can build on strong foundations. It's one of the reasons why I stick, for now, to unmodded playthroughs.

+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom