Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlowey

Regular
Best answers
So right now AI and relations are working as intended ? I was holding off from playing because I did not wanted minus zero reputations but I guess that's inevitable until we got a toggle on/off for party raiding villages ( and caravans?)
I have just had the same thing happen. I spend a lot of early game trying to build up my reputation with villages, it is destroyed by one raid. I feel like disbanding my parties but have spent time getting them good troops.

histamiini

Recruit
Best answers
Trying to convince enemy vassal, there's no conversation options shown, and I can only reload the game.

Lesbosisles

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
By the way, has anyone encountered that new quest 'Spy on enemy garrison'? Shall I start a new game, cause I'm using an old save and can't find it anywhere...

Relgior

Recruit
Best answers
I just came to the forum to report this exact same bug for 1.4.2 beta
same here
and i was so happy that my vasals dont left me ... they cant hehe
maybe i convince a cuple in 1.41 and then i switch again 1.42

Smyxyz

Recruit
Best answers
i was having this problem too, but if you pick the map from the little drop down box, it doesn't crash anymore.
Still this is not the fix I want. I want a clear game with no limits like that. Hope that devs see this message. Please fix this tiny problem

Lesbosisles

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
I want a clear game with no limits like that.
Don't think of me as of a troll or some toxic lad, but if you want a clear game with no limits, come back in a year or so :grin: At the current moment we have to deal with tones of bugs and more is yet to come. EA and stuff...

JoshRuby

Recruit
Best answers
I apologise in advance if anyone has brought this up previously, but I have a few bugs on a new beta save game.

Trade: 'Profits are now marked' perk effect is no longer working. This was working in 1.4 but not 1.4.1 onward. This is a shame as I find trade is far more balanced than it was previously.
In the summary screen after a battle the number of upgrades shown is incorrect.

Thank you for the great game...I could probably have done something else with 250+ hours but why would I want to.

Lesbosisles

Sergeant at Arms
Best answers
Trade: 'Profits are now marked' perk effect is no longer working. This was working in 1.4 but not 1.4.1 onward. This is a shame as I find trade is far more balanced than it was previously.
This perk needs some compensation for its suffering - it gets broken with almost every new update :grin:

theharber

Recruit
Best answers
Mercenary Policy bug is still present.

The campaign was started with the most recent hotfix installed.

Mama Luke

Regular
Best answers
There's something wrong with passive troop xp at the moment. A good number of my troops are becoming upgradable every day by doing nothing at all. I only have "raise the meek" perk.

Eldanosse

Recruit
Best answers
I registered here just to mention the profit marking perk. It hasn't been working for some time now (throughout 1.4.1, maybe). It was quite useful. I mean, by now I memorised profitable prices for some goods, but that info becomes useless when an update changes the general prices, as someone already mentioned, desert horses' prices have increased around a 100%. Also, buying any horse now seems to change prices of other types of horses, too. But I'm guessing that's on purpose. :unsure:

Apart from that, 1.4.2 seems to be working fine. I almost complained about the clan roles, as they were not in place, but I've found them in the "parties" tab, I think.

At first I've had a crashing issue with 1.4.2. I created a new character after installing the patch and the game crashed whenever I tried to visit a village, but verifying integrity of the files fixed that issue. (Mentioned it in case someone else has the same problem.)

j0hnnyllama

Recruit
Best answers
Am I nuts or are gloves clipping like crazy in 1.4.2? I never saw clipping with gloves but half the Sturgian armors end up having the sleeves clip with the gloves pretty bad in this patch.

OpenMindedPl

Regular
Best answers
By the way, has anyone encountered that new quest 'Spy on enemy garrison'? Shall I start a new game, cause I'm using an old save and can't find it anywhere...
Hi mate, I did it few times on 1.4.2 and everything was working fine.The New beta branch is absolutely amazing for me, many changes, its massive work.

just wondering- my steward raised extremally fast just, after few hours before Clan tier 3 and becoming vassal, i had about 150 steward just riding and chasing looters. Its fine for me but not pretty sure Its intended :smile:

After +/- 40 hours of beta branch i had 0 crashes. Some AI bugs on the battlefield but its nothing. Using only BannerPeasant mod and SoundTheAlarm mod and hope they are not devastating :smile:

Amazing job guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.