Beta Patch Notes e1.4.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Covid is really affecting everyone’s mental health. Maybe we should all take a breather and just focus on things that improve our mood rather than making yourselves more angry by furiously typing responses to people.

TLDR: Chill

Yea. I honestly wouldn't be half as pissed if they tell us right away "these are our problems right now, it will take a week longer, if delayed again, we will update you next week". I mean in which way is it better to just say nothing? It looks like the devs just don't care, that is way worse than giving false forecasts for patch release dates and delaying them afterwards in my opinion.
They already said what is holding them back. They test the patch, find bugs and postpone.

I can't wait to see all the outrage when the patch is out only with equal amount of changes to it's predecessor after all this time. It will be such a tremendous sight to witness.

I can't wait to see all the outrage when the patch is out only with equal amount of changes to it's predecessor after all this time. It will be such a tremendous sight to witness.

I do think a better way for them to have done this is to simply tell people they are working on version 2 and it will be a couple of months or more. Instead they didn't really say much in their update.

If I act like a brat it cuz it's like Christmas all year round with Bannerlord finally out and I WANT MT PRESENTS NOW!!!!!!!
I want them patches but I don't regret paying for BL and I play it everyday.
I just rage breaked because a tribal warrior kill one of my Heavy Horse ARchers WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE WAZA GOOD BOI!
As soon as I closed game I though of a better way to **** over that siege map AI so here I go again.

There are some souls on this forum that would complain if the next patch contained everything they ever wanted. They are entrenched in their own bitterness and are too far gone to be satisfied with any action from taleworlds or the community staff.

There are some souls on this forum that would complain if the next patch contained everything they ever wanted. They are entrenched in their own bitterness and are too far gone to be satisfied with any action from taleworlds or the community staff.

Same thing could be said in the opposite direction. Such is every game forum ever pretty much.

However, I will say that some people spend WAY too much time on this forum. If you have like 400 hours on a forum in 6 months, that isn't healthy.

but according to Steam atm almost nobody is playing that.
So 18k peak-Players a day is noone when the game is at Place 56 of Steam mostplayed games(and that only on steam not counting the other stores)? I think for a game in EA that ist still in Development that is pretty good. For my a game that noone plays should be atleast no longer in top 100.

Right now I'm a bit put off by the whole waiting for a patch thing, just telling myself that one day the game will be everything I dream of. I know for certain it won't be this patch, or even the one after that most likely. I plan on judging the game after 1 full year of development then I am going to write my review.

Just my two cents. I just realized today that I hadn't sen a patch in some time from Taleworlds. Now with most games my first response would be annoyance, maybe anger, but for the first time I thought "are they alright? I hope they aren't sick or something over there." And a hint of annoyance :-p.

Bottom line to me is this: any rage these folks are catching over this patch taking "so long" is because when the game first launched we were SOOOOOO spoiled!!! And now, like any kid given candy every day for months before being cut off, we are jonesing! So I get the frustration. Devs, if you read these, take your time. Do it right. You've earned that I think with the insanely good response at the get go of this whole thing. Know that your community is frustrated and supportive at the same time and that all of that comes from love of what you lot have created.

In the meantime I will be in Kerbal Space Program or Hardspace:Shipbreaker but will continue to keep one eye on my Steam Downloads.

Cheers.

Multiplayer can still be lots of fun. Most anything can seem OP if a player is good enough. Teamwork is still the most important thing, and I hope it stays that way.

Looking forward to whatever comes next for singleplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom