Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

For the moment, this game cannot be identified with anything at all, because it has not clearly been developed in one way or another. It's up to the developers to decide, not the players, because there are as many expectations as there are different players.

The developers have to choose what they would like to develop, that's how we will have the best game possible. There, I have the impression that they await the reactions of the players to make choices. This is the worst way to practice ... This is how we have been getting BAD games for a few years because "great" managers thought that we had to listen to players on social networks ... Which immediately eliminate all those who never express themselves on these networks rightly.

It is the first time that I am interested in an Early Access, and undoubtedly, the last ...

Work freely in the development of this game and listen to neither the social networks, nor the "managers", it is all i have to say.

I wish good luck to the developers, it must be very tiring to work in these conditions with all these morons who say anything ...

In general, the more fun developers have in developing a game, the better the game will be ...

I have seen this in my e1.2.1 game once, didn't make a video, but it looked like this:
A child walked normally on the street. Then suddenly it started rising up to about ~3 meters above ground, while still walking and moving forward, it looked like if it moved up though some invisible stairs. Then it walked around town for a longer while, while levitating 3 meters above ground. Then suddenly it started moving down, back to ground level, again it looked like if it moved down some invisible stairs. It was in different place than where it started. Then the child just walked normally again.
Thanks for the description! If anyone has a video please post it! That is right up there with "Baby Bandits"!

I cannot create a sandbox kingdom, it allows me to create it and then crashes when I hit "done". I see many others with the same issue and nowhere have I seen this bug acknowledged. Pretty damn game breaking.

Please reconsider adding back Peace Treaty cooldowns like it was in 1.3
Wars are too many and too often and a faction with low strength is constantly being targeted by the AI no matter what.

Keep up the hard work.

• Increased distance between friendly troops. This improves the spacing inside combat and reduces friendly troops hindering themselves

If this is what's making Shield Walls now look like Loose formation, then I think y'all might've gone just a tad bit overboard with this particular change. Looks rather incongruent, and makes transitioning between "anti-ranged defense" to "commence melee" rather awkward. Can we dial it back toward a happy medium?

Some feedback after like 10+ hours of playing 1.4.1
  • As others have mentioned, mandatory peace times don't seem to exist at all. Not only is this the case between kingdoms but between lords as well, if you pay a lord to not attack you they'll accept the denars and then charge right back at you as if nothing happened.
  • The attack speed of lords with 200+ skill in 2-handed or 1-handed is almost certainly bugged, they attack at anime speeds able to swing their arms faster than arrows travel.
  • Minor point. The new and better distributed armor for Sturgia is great, but the lords don't seem to be taking advantage. Most of them still wear very weak or low tier armour into fights. Sturgia in general still seems to have the weakest armour in the game, though it is better than it was before at least.

I cannot create a sandbox kingdom, it allows me to create it and then crashes when I hit "done". I see many others with the same issue and nowhere have I seen this bug acknowledged. Pretty damn game breaking.
Any mods?

I've seen more than one case where this problem was mentioned by a player, but they subsequently found the issue was related to a mod.

If this is what's making Shield Walls now look like Loose formation, then I think y'all might've gone just a tad bit overboard with this particular change. Looks rather incongruent, and makes transitioning between "anti-ranged defense" to "commence melee" rather awkward. Can we dial it back toward a happy medium?

Formation is certainly bugged. It's may have something to do with the number of troops in the shieldwall.

I have seen my shieldwall tighten up to pre-patch form in the middle of a fight (with no additional command), presumably because a whole bunch of them die and reduce the total number of troops.

As @Graden said Just let me play rings a bell. There may have been another mentioned somewhere as well, can't remember. I would guess mods which target areas related to running your own kingdom would also be high risk if they haven't yet been updated for 1.4.1.
Maybe Separatism? I'm having the same issue. Unloaded mods, still errors out. Thats too bad, but I'm not playing without mods yet.

How? That has to be such a grind.
Well i put in 400 hours, and have yet to get far into the game. Always something that has me starting over. Granting the first part is the most fun for me, quest to build up relation with villagers, recruit and building up companions etc. Then its just empty. No endgame if you catch my point. This time youtubers sang praise for the 1.41 and should be so stable. Well it only takes some hours in to see it as unplayable. 1.3 beta was a mess but they were quick to hotfix the villagers stuck bug, but didnt fix the wanderer bug. So im scared to continue now, im 60 days in and western empire is almost wiped out. Once im ready to be a kingdom i guess its only few faction left. I like it to be random and such, ive never complained of snowballing before. But this is some serious next level.

Caravan still dont give xp also profit dont show at inv. Ps. Dont tell me u need perk for it I know and already trade lvl 150

Back
Top Bottom