Beta Patch Notes e1.4.1

Users who are viewing this thread

mixed formation, vote bug, stupid siege ai, bugged weapon speed, quest bug, bugged formation, bugged prosperity.
1.4.1 worst beta ever.
The hope for the game is fading away. Is the next version better?

What? This was one of the most content-rich patches they've released and had appropriate hype surrounding it thereafter.

The issues you described are definitely a problem and need fixing, but be real here.

Which new content was added?

Creating a kingdom and?

I'm This close to copy paste patch note and bold every new content added, but i figured that the only answer i would have after that would be something like "Meh perk were already in the game blablabla".

It's like arguing with antivax, you guys would only stop after Bannerlord will include Space warfare and even that is not a guarantee...

Go on, copy the patch notes with the new content, maybe I´ve missed something.

The only new thing is creating kingdoms, could be fun with a working AI.

where are the patch notes of today's beta update?
callum said that they will fix the chairs in the khuzait keeps...

Tribute system may not entirely prevent snowballing, but it slows it down in the sense beaten down kingdoms are given a chance to recover troop levels. It is not the end all be all, but having a system to slow down the process allows other systems to develop a la a coalition to form to check a much stronger group.

Tribute system may not entirely prevent snowballing, but it slows it down in the sense beaten down kingdoms are given a chance to recover troop levels. It is not the end all be all, but having a system to slow down the process allows other systems to develop a la a coalition to form to check a much stronger group.
they need to rethink khuzaits cultural bonus of 10% speed anywhere. maybe make it active only in open spaces like the steppes.

the speed boost they get because of being mostly on horse armies is big enough.

It has been a week - is there going to be another patch today? I've been waiting for 2h weapon perk fixes and Polearm perk updates anxiously...

It has been a week - is there going to be another patch today? I've been waiting for 2h weapon perk fixes and Polearm perk updates anxiously...

Seems likely today or tomorrow given when they usually hit. They also updated their facebook page saying an update was incoming a few hours ago.

they need to rethink khuzaits cultural bonus of 10% speed anywhere. maybe make it active only in open spaces like the steppes.

the speed boost they get because of being mostly on horse armies is big enough.

Maybe they could keep the buff but then balance it with an additional debuff in forested terrain. So they could get a base 10% buff on movement speed, but a -30% debuff in forests (over and above the existing penalty all armies have).

I agree. It is not a valid reason to declare war to a kingdom just because it is weaker. Casus belli is a must. I wish for everything in CK2 to be implemented in this game, that is my dream.

Claims first!
Didn't Warband have Casus Beli? VC definitely did. War wasn't just declared willy nilly.

When do npc will be able to have refuge in friendly town and castle when they are chase by hostile troup? This would give a meaning to this empty and useless castles

Back
Top Bottom