Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Me too, but the devs don´t like to talk to paying customers :sad:

But they do like to talk with gaming magazines how awesome their "game" is.
really? in turkey? haven't seen that here in europe.... only magazines writing about it because they loved warband and have (like me) no doubt that finally bannerlord will be as great too... Biggest problem that I mentioned in some threads is that press brought many normalos into buying the ea of bannerlord... I always wanted tw to give us whatever they have so I can get a bit of the warband feeling in 2020. the ppl who are complaining got pushed into ea by the media/early previews and even wannabe reviews... those ppl are just 12 months too early and should blame whatever gave them the idea to by the ea .... surely not the devs that wrote that you shouldn't buy if you want something polished/finished/working.

"Epic meme. You basically posted the same thing in the Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0 thread and it was deleted by a moderator for being ranty spam. Not sure how that gave you the impression that it deserved an entire thread, but it doesn't. I'm going to lock it.

Feel free to support the game's development by posting constructive feedback and suggestions. "

That´s what happens when you say your opnion. So just praise this "game"!

Constructive feedback: Do an update that really matters....
Constructive feedback: acting like an angry child in a forum isnt funny and neither helps anyone. Being a douche isnt an opinion its just you... being a douche

I can't save the one-hander perks.
I choose my perks, hit OK, and when I return to the character screen, they reset. All mods disabled.
Anyone else having this issue?

I can't save the one-hander perks.
I choose my perks, hit OK, and when I return to the character screen, they reset. All mods disabled.
Anyone else having this issue?
Not me. Is it your old save from previous versions or did you start a new campaign with 1.4? Because I am playing a new campaign and one handed perks don't reset.
Do all 1hand perks reset or just some of them?

There's a fine line between providing constructive criticism and outright attacking developers and players because you disagree with them. Opinions are perfectly fine, but going through your post history, I can tell that you haven't yet managed to share those opinions in a constructive manner, and judging by your aggressiveness you probably don't intend to either. As a result of your recent behavior towards other users, I am going to throw a temporary mute your way. I would encourage you to return with proper, concise feedback for the game later. Please remember that although being usernames and avatars on your screen, every user on here is still a human person. Please be respectful towards others.

I am also going to link this statement regarding plans for the game, which was posted about an hour ago. Hopefully this update "really matters."

Thank you!!

How are your caravans in 1.4? Mine are always giving negative numbers :/ even setting trade skill for the companion to max level.

Some thoughts about 1.4.0 (+500 days fresh campaign):

** Pros:

- Lords do not paying wages when have low amount of money have been a great change and probably the smarter idea to fix the issue with some lords going to bankrupt without making other lords rich. Thank you very much for this change.
- Not sure if you have changed something related to food system but I am not having starving problems anymore in my towns. I currently own Omar and Wercheg with big garrison and I am not having issues with food (Omar +5500 prosperity).
- War declarations and peace treaties make much more sense now. I am not seeing useless wars against far away enemies anymore (well, just one) and kingdoms try to make peace when they are involved in two wars. We have now some time of total peace which is great and war declarations look much more reasonable.

** Cons (not really 1.4.0 fault but issues still present since before):

- Snowballing issue still exists. Khuzait is getting too strong in my current campaign and is taking all Northen Empire Settlements. Vlandia is also a bit too strong, and part of the problem is probably the +20% advantage for cavalry units in simulated battles. Plus, the +10% speed for Khuzait cav units is maybe too good and allow this faction to always pick favorable battles. This racial attribute seems historical accurate though.
- Sturgia still needs some help.
- While getting money is not as easy as before, It is still too easy. Tannery Workshop are too profitable and they are the way to go un almost every town.
- It is still to hard to find good armors in merchants and they should be cheaper while getting money harder.
- We desesperately need something better to train troops passively.
- Tournaments are still to easy since 1.1.0. Shielded units are ok but AI for two handed and polearm units is awful. Units with 130 WS in two handed are still really bad at fighting and too easy to defeat. This makes the game much easier and you can get renown too fast in early game for this. Winning Battania tournaments is extremely easy currently.
- Skills level up is a pain currently. While I am ok with skills like Charm, Sterward, etc, combat skills are a pain to level up (Riding and Athletic included).

Game is getting much better after each patch (except combat AI for two handed units), but the game still needs work for improving core mechanics. Thank you very much.

Some thoughts about 1.4.0 (+500 days fresh campaign):

** Pros:

- Lords do not paying wages when have low amount of money have been a great change and probably the smarter idea to fix the issue with some lords going to bankrupt without making other lords rich. Thank you very much for this change.
- Not sure if you have changed something related to food system but I am not having starving problems anymore in my towns. I currently own Omar and Wercheg with big garrison and I am not having issues with food (Omar +5500 prosperity).
- War declarations and peace treaties make much more sense now. I am not seeing useless wars against far away enemies anymore (well, just one) and kingdoms try to make peace when they are involved in two wars. We have now some time of total peace which is great and war declarations look much more reasonable.

** Cons (not really 1.4.0 fault but issues still present since before):

- Snowballing issue still exists. Khuzait is getting too strong in my current campaign and is taking all Northen Empire Settlements. Vlandia is also a bit too strong, and part of the problem is probably the +20% advantage for cavalry units in simulated battles. Plus, the +10% speed for Khuzait cav units is maybe too good and allow this faction to always pick favorable battles. This racial attribute seems historical accurate though.
- Sturgia still needs some help.
- While getting money is not as easy as before, It is still too easy. Tannery Workshop are too profitable and they are the way to go un almost every town.
- It is still to hard to find good armors in merchants and they should be cheaper while getting money harder.
- We desesperately need something better to train troops passively.
- Tournaments are still to easy since 1.1.0. Shielded units are ok but AI for two handed and polearm units is awful. Units with 130 WS in two handed are still really bad at fighting and too easy to defeat. This makes the game much easier and you can get renown too fast in early game for this. Winning Battania tournaments is extremely easy currently.
- Skills level up is a pain currently. While I am ok with skills like Charm, Sterward, etc, combat skills are a pain to level up (Riding and Athletic included).

Game is getting much better after each patch (except combat AI for two handed units), but the game still needs work for improving core mechanics. Thank you very much.
Well said(y)

Hey guys, are your convinced lords leaving you in just a few hours ?? they always left me and im just relying on mercenaries, i got even 40 relationship to them via letting them go and give them some influence but still they leave suddenly, i can't give them fief yet cause i just started, and before i even have to siege a settlement for them they left already

Hey guys, are your convinced lords leaving you in just a few hours ?? they always left me and im just relying on mercenaries, i got even 40 relationship to them via letting them go and give them some influence but still they leave suddenly, i can't give them fief yet cause i just started, and before i even have to siege a settlement for them they left already
Do you have fiefs of your own that you could give them if the mechanic was available to do it?

If so, I wonder if they get annoyed that you have plenty and they think you should give one to them - but they don't realise the game doesn't have a function to let you do that yet.

If so, I wonder if they get annoyed that you have plenty and they think you should give one to them - but they don't realise the game doesn't have a function to let you do that yet.

At first i only have one City, "Myzea" looked for Mesui cause i know she's free and doesnt have to pay, I got her and when i'm just about the siege a castle (Northern Empire Castle) with her to give it to her then she left. after a long battle i manage to weaken the northern empire with the help of Khuzaits (not allies just same enemy) recruit Mesui, and got a castle for her. then a few hours or game days she left again "WITH THAT CASTLE". right now i got 3 Cities and 2 Castles, and all of my Lords Mesui (free), Pharon (free), One Lord from Aserai (paid) left. im so done bro specially i paid almost 3M for that aserai lord and got my money back to thousands. its like Mercenaries are better which i have three Mercenaries clan

and also this is a fresh save from e1.4

Ok got an update, the red, yellow and green prices aren't showing to see if your making a profit when trading.

Once I hit lvl 75 perk the colors started showing in the shops, but still not in your inventory to show profit and loss,, so not sure what is going on with that. I will be playing more so if it changes with a higher lvl trade skill I I will post later.

Please fix when you get a chance it is real hard to keep track of trading without it, thank you

Back
Top Bottom