Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

You miss one very important thing. All they could earn on PC they already earned. And there is a huge console market, which I'm sure is their next goal. But consoles are not like steam, you can't release half-dead game there. You have to pass certification at Sony/Microsoft with their professional QA. If half the perks do nothing, nobody will notice. But if a game will crash every 5 minutes, you can forget about it. And recertification costs money and time! That's why all these poor interns are now working for food to fix these crashes. And we serve as testers for stabilizing the game.

(before somebody goes mad - I'm joking)

You´re right, but the "game" is working like a screensaver, it would pass. (not joking)

Patch is out.

In which random thread can I see the patch notes? Did they finally improve the trees...but I guess the "update" will just fix some crashing issues so that people who paid 50-60€ can play this "game" again. And of course it will add new issues as always.

They have a lot of paying customers so they find out.

Last edited:
I stopped playing. There is zero effort on TaleWorlds team to get the functionalities they promised working and now we are in a point where I feel we might just have the final product in our hands, guys. So, enjoy! Mount & Fail: Buggerlord.
It's an Early Acess....

It´s a broken alpha...usually a game company would test stuff like this internally and not let their customer (who paid 50€) test it.

This is not EA this is just a ****ing ALPHA! Slightly better than a tech demo.
hope you get your refund and move on to another game.... that's the first tech demo I played for over 220 hours :confused:

I'm coming her to get the latest patch 1.4 notes, but all I get is people whining about a beta branch of a early access game having bugs..

It´s a broken alpha...usually a game company would test stuff like this internally and not let their customer (who paid 50€) test it.

This is not EA this is just a ****ing ALPHA! Slightly better than a tech demo.
I mean, that's your fault if you didn't read the big ass disclaimer on the Steam store page about the missing features and bugs. You can always refund and wait until its a full release. Some people, like me, do enjoy the process of seeing a game be built up from the early stages, and actually be a part of that. That's why I bought it at EA (which is the exact reason why they publish an EA build). But if you go into an early access game, which btw could mean anything from early alpha to "about-to-release", and complain about bugs, well that's on you...

Same for me, this is quality!

At least TW spares money for testers because they have paid testers like us (usually a company pays their testers). That´s a good and profitable concept.

Sell your unfinished product, do nothing and get profit. Maybe they spend their money for us in improved trees!

Even more profit if you depend on modders to fix your product! Big brain time!

To be honest, I would do the same if I would be a boss of a game company. Bannerlord got a lot of good reviews from German critics, so why change anything?

I would also feel ashamed a little bit, but the money I earned would cure this. As long as my company would release patches (doesn´t improve anything) my fanboys would love it also!

Still waiting for the next patch which improves the clouds/tree/gras. I mean their graphic devs did a great job and should continue, we all bought the product because of the aweseome graphics that Warband already offered. And in 3-5 days some dev will comment in some random thread that they are aware of those issues and the fanboys will love it.

I just hope they won´t lose all the modders who really try to make this game working, for free.

Thanks to all modders out there, who try to fix a broken game without any tools! THANKS! Maybe a good company will do a game like this, but without all those issues....8 years....

Going to play a better game now, like Mount and Blade Warband with mods of course, but even Vanilla is better than this mess.

If you want to hire a dev (like me, I´m not a dev) just release whatever update with a lot of text, just 3€.

While I agree with your feelings, I can see from your posts that you are not very smart

I had hope this patch, that took some more days would be a good one. The big one! The one to give us all something nice! But nope! Come on TW! You can do better then this!

Youtube videos of this game are going down... and the ones that still doing them sounds more tired and bored…

Steam players was at 170k some weeks ago and now it's down to 70k or lower...

At this time on a Friday Twitch streamers would be around 500 and now it's 105 and lower some hours ago… plus all the "big channels" seems to be gone...

It's going down! Time to stop nerfing useless stuff, no need to fix a bush or some tomato stand in the town. People wanna see a patch that fix the content that you have "made".

I just don't understand words well I guess. When I think "overhaul the skill system" I think of something a bit more grand. One handed just had a couple things moved around, and added a couple "leader" skills. Also I noticed "bonus to mace and axe" and "bonus to one handed weapons"(which i assume applies to ALL one handed melee weapons) but no bonus to swords (too popular, trying to get people to play axe/mace?). Its cool and all but I was assuming (you know what that does!) that "overhaul" meant it was going to be all new

I had hope this patch, that took some more days would be a good one. The big one! The one to give us all something nice! But nope! Come on TW! You can do better then this!

Youtube videos of this game are going down... and the ones that still doing them sounds more tired and bored…

Steam players was at 170k some weeks ago and now it's down to 70k or lower...

At this time on a Friday Twitch streamers would be around 500 and now it's 105 and lower some hours ago… plus all the "big channels" seems to be gone...

It's going down! Time to stop nerfing useless stuff, no need to fix a bush or some tomato stand in the town. People wanna see a patch that fix the content that you have "made".

Fanboy :wink: . You are not allowed to critize the "game", it´s EA....

"Epic meme. You basically posted the same thing in the Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0 thread and it was deleted by a moderator for being ranty spam. Not sure how that gave you the impression that it deserved an entire thread, but it doesn't. I'm going to lock it.

Feel free to support the game's development by posting constructive feedback and suggestions. "

That´s what happens when you say your opnion. So just praise this "game"!

Constructive feedback: Do an update that really matters....

"Epic meme. You basically posted the same thing in the Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0 thread and it was deleted by a moderator for being ranty spam. Not sure how that gave you the impression that it deserved an entire thread, but it doesn't. I'm going to lock it.

Feel free to support the game's development by posting constructive feedback and suggestions. "

That´s what happens when you say your opnion. So just praise this "game"!

Constructive feedback: Do an update that really matters....
Honestly im surprised you haven't been banned yet, going through your post history it's clear you haven't actually done anything other than troll. Might want to find something better to do with your time man.

Just give me my 50€ back and you won´t here a single word from me ever again It´s that simple.

Maybe I buy this game again after 10 years when the modders have fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom