Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I like that you guys implemented a "roadmap" for MP, but lets be real, 90% of your playerbase doesn't really care about MP, so what about a roadmap for SP?

What? You don't make any sense. Did you respond to the person you intended? TaleWorlds are working on something big, the actual game. Everything it entails. If that doesn't strike you as something big and requiring a lot of time, I don't know what to tell you...
Are there multiple Mr niftys?
TW has said they have multiple teams working on different aspects of the game, one of which is skills and perks. Were you ignorant of this fact?
Or do you sincerely think that stating "perks are part of the game" is an opinion or meaningful input to conversation?

Non functioning perks and other problems with the skill system is one of the most popular topics of interest for many players. This is something that is brought up daily and changes are eagerly awaited for most players.

I think you've had enough attention, maybe have a little more to say if you're still bothered by other player's discussions of what we still want in patches.

I wonder why people are so obsessed with perks anyways. :unsure:
The ones we have right now are all boring and barely impact the game, I doubt this will change.
Games that aren't roguelike/-lite never have good perk systems.
I want all new stuff or significant changes to existing ones. That's why it's disturbing to see then implementing 1 set of perks after a month.
Based on TW previous statement many had thought they were working on a new system, they could still be though.

Good news that perks are a priority now. I hope I could do more for EA then {scrolling the forum and nexus up and down repeat until smbJustFixedPerks = true then play; end; End}:iamamoron:

Are there multiple Mr niftys?
TW has said they have multiple teams working on different aspects of the game, one of which is skills and perks. Were you ignorant of this fact?
Or do you sincerely think that stating "perks are part of the game" is an opinion or meaningful input to conversation?

Non functioning perks and other problems with the skill system is one of the most popular topics of interest for many players. This is something that is brought up daily and changes are eagerly awaited for most players.

I think you've had enough attention, maybe have a little more to say if you're still bothered by other player's discussions of what we still want in patches.

Character Development System

• Changed the implementation of 15 one-handed skill perks that are related with combat.

They are working on it as you can see. I'm not really sure what you want or are trying to achieve here with me, but I don't feel it is very meaningful.

Oh well, waited 8 years, lost all expectations, bought alpha thinking it's almost a finished game, considering all those blog posts and closed "beta", got nothing worth time and effort, a bit different Warband, with far less content than modded Warband, haven't played for a few weeks, still nothing new in these patches besides fixes for bugs that shouldn't exist in a sold product, so game stays on a dusty shelf of forgotten titles. Could you please let me refund? I really haven't played much, traded for 99% of time, earned only around 15k before realizing that anything I spend that money on is a complete waste and that I've wasted my time, never went into faction part, battles, wars, children and all that silly stuff, so basically I've tried 5% of the game and have no desire to play it ever again. Considering how poor I am and that I lost my job due to COVID, I could really use those 45 EUR.

I partially agree with you, but then again that's like 33% of the game and it's still filled with +3% physical damage kind of perks.
And that's why usually I don't play those 67% of the game. Used to play Skyrim and Diablo3 a lot and they are mistakes that I try to avoid nowadays.

Didn't expected that BL would go for a flat HP system with +Xpts perks here and there. Disappointed when first saw it. But then think it's understandable. Because it's a industrial trending. Not becasue the designers want to abandon the depth, but becasue they need to create things that could fit a OCD UI. But a percentage modifier perk system doesn't lead to a 100% failure. It can be still fun and provide tons of combinations. Didn't expect TW to actually do a overhaul though, but since they are already doing it, hope the new one is fun.

Gang Leader Needs Weapons Quest
  • Fixed a crash that occurred when the player completes the quest successfully.
  • Fixed a bug that blocks players from solving the quest with the alternative (companion) solution.
  • Fixed a bug that resets the player's quest progress after Save & Load.
  • Changed/Added some quest dialogues.
Army of Poachers Quest
  • Fixed a bug that caused double gold and leather rewards.
  • Alternative (companion) solution troop requirements were changed.
  • Alternative (companion) solution duration was changed.
  • Quest reward formula was changed.
  • The party size formula for the Poacher's Party was changed.
  • Alternative (companion) solution will require at least tier 2 troops.
  • Player will gain 1 renown after completing the quest through successful persuasion.
  • Equipped item sets for the Poacher character were changed.
Lord Needs Garrison Troops Quest
  • Required troop count formula was changed.
  • Required troops were changed.
Lord Wants Rival Captured Quest
Company of Trouble Quest
  • Players will not be able to activate the quest if they do not have enough space in their party for the quest troops.
  • Company of trouble troops were changed.
  • Players will not be able to persuade noncombatant nobles, the quest giver’s clan members and people who are in the quest giver’s settlement to take the troops.
  • Persuasion gold demand formula was changed.
  • The formula for the number of items that are stolen per day was changed.
Nearby Bandit Base Quest
  • Added some tooltips to explain needed skill values for the alternative (companion) solution.
Lord/Lady Needs Tutor Quest
  • Fixed a bug that caused the quest to get stuck after a certain level of experience gain.
  • Fixed a bug that caused missing dialogue options when talking with the pupil for a second time.
  • Pupil lords will have lower skill points to begin with.
  • The target skill point gain was decreased from 60 to 30.
  • Some quest giver conditions were updated.
Family Feud Quest
  • Fixed a bug that caused quest NPCs to stay in the player clan after quest completion.
  • Fixed a bug that caused duplicate/wrong quest logs.
  • Changed/Added some quest logs.
  • The quest will be cancelled (not failed) if the target village is raided.
  • The quest will be cancelled if the quest giver’s village is raided while the player has not spoken to the culprit yet.
Train Troops Quest
  • Players will not be able to activate the quest if they do not have enough space in their party for the quest troops.
Landlord Needs Access to Village Commons Quest
  • The required troop count for the alternative (companion) solution was changed.
  • The duration for the alternative (companion) solution was changed.
  • The alternative (companion) solution will require at least tier 2 troops.
Artisans can't sell Product Quest
  • Fixed a text variable bug.

Whoever plays this quests just don't do it man.
Because of you they're wasting their time trying to fix the damn rare crashes that you keep finding.

Back
Top Bottom