Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

It took you two full weeks to make a few tiny bugfixes? No content, no perks, no nothing? And it crashes at main menu? Thanks a bunch, TaleWorlds. A shame I cannot refund this mess of a game and simply pirate it.

Do us all a favor and leave the forum then. Come back when the game is released instead and see if it fits you.

I would like to get a 'devblog' about this too. I see they did something with 1 handed perks in the patch notes, but I think we're expecting a much bigger overhaul at this point.... I mean they gotta be working on something big.....

I'm a bit concerned to see the beat 1.3 go main as I've had a new problem since yesterdays mini patch, hope it's just me and my particular circumstances, but it should get fixed anyways and wasn't by updating to e1.3 today.

I'm also dihardened to read people can't start 1.4 at all, as I slowly download 1.4

Yes, they are working on something big. It's called Bannerlord. Will take some time, don't know if you heard about it? Keeps them pretty busy.

Soooo. Still no Manhunters to help clean up the tiny parties of bandits, huh? Still no Sturgia overhaul? Still a messy UI thats overloaded with messages about EVERYTHING and STILL the atrocious Hideouts (I mean who even came up with that? We want hideouts to be mini-sieges!!)

How are modders in their basements so much more efficient with content than a company drowning in literal millions of dollars?

First off, not everyone wants all the bandit hideouts changed. Maybe you do.
Then you bring up modders? Who haven't even built the engine or anything, who most of the time are only changing text and swapping parts around? Yea, they must be the real creators and MVPs here... :roll:

Paradox Interactive should drop you as a publisher, the product you are selling (for 45 euros no less!) is not even close to being in early acces. You have the audacity to charge us full price for testing this half-baket game and still you're not working fast enough on bug fixes. (nor good enough if i may say so) I really hoped that you would learn something from Paradox, are you aware of their development diaries and the overall interaction with the community? It's a shame really, a good idea, badly implemented - this Bannerlord

I'v been waiting either for 1.4 branch or CommunityPatch to step out and deal with the broken perk system. Guess I have to wait for another week so Tyler could update his mod to fit the "new" perk system requirements. naaah.....:???:

Keep up the good work! Hotfixing at 11 pm and people are still complaining.

But i can also understand people being disappointed by 1.4, because at first glance nothing major has changed and people are anxious and cannot wait for the game to be finished.

Paradox Interactive should drop you as a publisher, the product you are selling (for 45 euros no less!) is not even close to being in early acces. You have the audacity to charge us full price for testing this half-baket game and still you're not working fast enough on bug fixes. (nor good enough if i may say so) I really hoped that you would learn something from Paradox, are you aware of their development diaries and the overall interaction with the community? It's a shame really, a good idea, badly implemented - this Bannerlord

Did you read the EA disclaimer? And you bought the game? So why are you crying? You're just wasting your own breath. Stop typing.

-snip -

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember last week Callum was saying perk system being overhauled kinda hoping it would be in this patch do you guys have any update on that?

It took you two full weeks to make a few tiny bugfixes? No content, no perks, no nothing? And it crashes at main menu? Thanks a bunch, TaleWorlds. A shame I cannot refund this mess of a game and simply pirate it.

lmao mood.

I remember last week Callum was saying perk system being overhauled kinda hoping it would be in this patch do you guys have any update on that?

They just wrote:

"Character Development System

• Changed the implementation of 15 one-handed skill perks that are related with combat."
There you have an update on the progress.

Unnecessary aggression towards others
Yes, they are working on something big. It's called Bannerlord. Will take some time, don't know if you heard about it? Keeps them pretty busy.
you know, fanboys are the worst for gaming... you should really take a break for kissing ***

I'v been waiting either for 1.4 branch or CommunityPatch to step out and deal with the broken perk system. Guess I have to wait for another week so Tyler could update his mod to fit the "new" perk system requirements. naaah.....:???:

TW developer was talking about "putting pressure on perk team by posting in forums", so, maybe we need to open a rage thread about perks and mods could pin that thread, would that work?

Then you bring up modders? Who haven't even built the engine or anything, who most of the time are only changing text and swapping parts around? Yea, they must be the real creators and MVPs here... :roll:
You are really undermining modders lol.

Anyway, this patch I thought wasn't disappointing at all, especially considering how many changes and fixes they did with 1.3.

Keep up the work TW!

Paradox? The same Paradox that released a huge patch and DLC for Stellaris right before Christmas (to get the holiday sales) that broke the game and then went on holiday until mid January?

Back
Top Bottom