• If you are reporting a bug, please head over to our Technical Support section for Bannerlord.
  • Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Beta Patch Notes e1.4.0

Users who are viewing this thread

wtid

Recruit
so no point to play on beta for me since there is barely new thing its wise to play stable .

Qeviv

Recruit
---------------------------
*_*
The application faced a problem. We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now ?
Yes No

trying to enter multiplayer 1.4 :smile:

shadyroluo

Recruit
so no point to play on beta for me since there is barely new thing its wise to play stable .

+1, 1.4.0 is really not much of a change gameplay wise, lot of minor fixes. It would be wise to play on 1.3.0 for more mod and general stability.

Well, no noteworthy changes at all apart from Quest fixes. This time I'd rather stay on a stable branch to be able to play MP.

Dabos37

Sergeant Knight at Arms
It looks like it is something related to Godun, he is poor and now he also makes to crash the game :razz:

Pillowpants

Regular
WB
Crashed on attempting to start a new campaign, no mods installed, verified file integrity, even double checked load order for the vanilla modules.

Top Bottom