Beta mon

Users who are viewing this thread

Shik said:
pfft, real beta was before kicks were even put into the game
I still remember fondly the very beginning of the beta when village had the spawns at the (back) gate and barn; when stray horses would take half your health from one bump; and when you could glitch into and swing through buildings.

I miss the days when it was a straight up brawl between Swadian and Vaegir war partys, and you just sat back killing river bandits. Oh wait...

I don't miss those days. I could never decide which faction to join so I'd be fighting lower class bandits untill the black knights and or dark khergits came 'round to steamroll me.

I remember when us early beta players were better then open beta players and when the game releasd it felt like a slaughter fest because none of those people had ever playd Warband, let alone M&B and I was like omgomgomg i r has 40:1 kills, i r have spirit of spartan.

Good times, Good 'Ol Beta times...

I miss when there was no way to force the evil of clothing upon people.

A day when I was not alone in running around naked slaughtering my foes as I sang motivational drinking songs.

Puppy said:
I miss the days when it was a straight up brawl between Swadian and Vaegir war partys, and you just sat back killing river bandits. Oh wait...

Oh dear Odin, why did they even remove prisoner wagons and skirmish/war parties.

Back
Top Bottom