Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Roger678

Recruit
Summary: I am on one of the Conspiracy Quests (Destry Raiders) and after I fight and beat the Conspiracy War Party may game crashes when I hit done on the loot screen. This happens if I use send troops, fight it, or anything.
How to Reproduce: Get the Destry Raiders quest from Arzagos and fight the War Party. Then hit done thru the after battle screens and that game will crash on the last one.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I have used NO cheats!
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: MSI RTX 2080
GPU Driver Version: 471.11
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x 8-Core Processor
RAM: G.Skill DDR4 32 GB at 3200mhz
Motherboard: ASUSTeK ROG Crosshair VIII Hero
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD EVO Plus 500GB

I'm experiencing the same issue. Doesn't matter how many times I've reloaded and attempted to complete this quest. It always crashes when exiting the loot screen after defeating Conspiracy War Party.
Here's one of the crash report IDs I've submitted: 2021-07-05_19.15.44_71dfb991eeff88ba03d492d319c604fd

There was a Beta Hotfix for 1.6.0 on July 6 that claims to have fixed this:
"Fixed a crash that occurred after defeating and attempting to loot "Destroy Raiders" quest parties."
However I can confirm that the issue is still occurring.

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
I'm pretty sure this other crash is related to the same bug.
But after killing the 3 bands of bandits, I ignore the War Party because I know it crashes my system. But with the war party still wandering around I went an attacked an enemy army that was besieging my castle. After defeating them, I exit the loot screen and it crashes just like the other issue.

Back
Top Bottom