Resolved [Beta e1.4.3] A few bugs followed by the crashes

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear Devs,

Below some bugs i experienced during my latest travels trough Calradia (i apologize if some were already reported, i haven't gone throught the whole forum):

1. All crafted items (swords, javelins, etc.) disapear from inventory after completing "Gang Leader needs Weapons" Quest. Only hatchets are left even though guy asked for them...o_O This happened to me in Sargot and some other city.. can't remember now. Crash happened shortly after i left the city. Crash reapeared on Auto save anytime i tried to load it back.
2. Some battanian gauntlets (highland noble braces and highland warlord braces) look horrendous on the male wearer (strange enough - on woman it looks as intended). I saw someone has already posted it for just one type of equipment.
3. I cannot change the name of main Character. I tried couple of times and sadly every time the game is loaded.. initial name is back.
4. At some point after i started current game portraits of companions got doubled in the Clan Section in Encyclopedia. [see pic below]

vVRk0.jpg

Cheers !

Last edited:
Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can upload it at upload.taleworlds.com. Please paste the link to this thread in the description box on the upload website so I can identify it.

Hi, the developers could not recreate the crash you have mentioned on issue 1, and on both save files you have uploaded, issue 4 was not found. Have you encounter these issue after the latest updates?

Hi, the developers could not recreate the crash you have mentioned on issue 1, and on both save files you have uploaded, issue 4 was not found. Have you encounter these issue after the latest updates?

For the case no.1 - Happened on autosave which was corrupted, i sent you one i made shortly after, at that time i realized there was no autosave from previous corrupted game. Were they able to see the strange disapearance of the arms ?

Prior to crash the sequence was:

a. Enter the city
b. Check the quests (Gang Leader Needs Weapons present)
c. Check inventory - little to no one handed axes
d. Smith the difference (craft cheapest axe design) e.g. 23 pcs
e. Approach quest owner again. He then tells me all is cool.. Money are paid
f. I checked the inventory, B**tard stole all of my exclusive javelins except the hatchets...
g. Experience the crash...

P.S. Haven't tried on 1.5.0 as my playstyle changed a bit - barter in fiefs nowadays ;D

No. 4 Portraits are still doubled in my current game. I turned off both mods i play (mentioned in the signature). Picture below.

YHQOs.jpg

I have already uploaded the save file (it is on e.1.5.0) now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom