Resolved Beta e1.3.0 - villager parties idling near villages

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: Started a new game and noticed that peasant parties from villages often idle near them, showing Unknown Behavior as their current goal. When talked to, they're saying that they're on the way to the nearest town to sell produce.
How to Reproduce: Seems to be random.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Any village, but I'm currently playing in Sturgian lands.
Media (Screenshots & Video):
rhlYL6o.jpg
Version: e1.3.0
Installed community-made modifications:
None

Same here, they seem to keep spawning, there are 7 parties of villagers outside Bryn Glas (time in game is Winter 10, 1084). I dont think they are supplying towns as intended

I start a new game, stay in a town do nothing but let the time going. when 442 days passed, I find it is normal.
It is annoying. I hope as soon as possible to fix the breaking game bug.

The hotfix has fixed my game i started on 1.3 last night in regards to the villagers. Thanks.

Still have unrecruited wanderers in villages though. Three of them apparently in Bryn Glas

Oh no, some of the villagers are still there, maybe the ones that went were killed by bandits or something!

Forwarding this issue to the QA team for further investigation. Thanks for reporting. In the meantime, can you share your save files? You can use a cloud service and post an open link on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom