Beta Branch Servers

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Virthuss

Recruit
Best answers
Just so we know, what is the difference in term of number of players between beta and stable? especially since for now and as said above, we have to download massive patches to switch...

Best answers
My point was, as there is only one version of multiplayer, make that single version available to be played across the latest beta and stable version of the game. It's frustrating having to do a 4gb download to check if anyone is online.

Craven4

Sergeant
WBNWVC
Best answers
not at the moment but a few devs said mp would go to beta for 1.5 so here's to hoping the next few days are kind

khuzait haircut

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
I didn't see a lot of people playing on mp... maybe I'm wrong but the population is low. I could only get into a few skirmishes.

Craven4

Sergeant
WBNWVC
Best answers
i regularly wait over an hour to find a game of skirmish its pretty sad. usually ends up being a 3v3 that isn't any fun anyways

khuzait haircut

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Best answers
i regularly wait over an hour to find a game of skirmish its pretty sad. usually ends up being a 3v3 that isn't any fun anyways
I hate to say this, but if MP has so few players, why even spend all the time and effort adding more to MP?

Mabons

Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
I hate to say this, but if MP has so few players, why even spend all the time and effort adding more to MP?
It has so few players because of the state it’s in, It has the potential to have thousands playing at once as we saw on release but that was a mess and that impression will last a while.

Rangah

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
If MP becomes really good by the time of full release, the MP community for this game has the chance to thrive so much - seeing thousands of people queuing for skirmish on release was quite amazing.

Sigaretovic

Regular
Best answers
Ehh i wish i read this before i switched to beta... Is it possible to switch between stable and beta without having to redownload all the time?