Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Game starts to crash often when i talk to bandits or looters and then initiate an attack after the dialogue, usually happens from placeholders dialogue to world map, and i just got another crash when i exited the tavern from the door in Vostrum.
Another crash this time in the smithy while checking out the different hilts i have unlocked. I was checking the hilts then switched from one-handed to two-handed weapons and then it crashed.

Spear and shield is impossible to win against AI in tournaments.
They can hit me through my shield while blocking.
AI block too fast for me to even get a hit in.
So I just hit their shield and they can hit me through my shield.
Even if I block every hit on my shield, my shield breaks before their shield, even if I land MORE hits on their shield.

Spear and shield is impossible to win against AI in tournaments.
They can hit me through my shield while blocking.
AI block too fast for me to even get a hit in.
So I just hit their shield and they can hit me through my shield.
Even if I block every hit on my shield, my shield breaks before their shield, even if I land MORE hits on their shield.
Ur joking right?

There's still a lot to do regarding sieges. I had defenders falling from the wall then climbing the ladders and poking my dudes' ass. Or maybe it's just them being smart, I don't know.
Yea, I saw that a lot too. They keep pouring off the walls getting themselves slaughtered.

Is this the joke thread? No I am not...

Spear was so easy before this patch, and now it's impossible.
thats hilarious... i had to get out of beta patches because the AI became so stupid

Maybe you need to stop riding a horse all the time and focus on some athletics?

Last edited:
thats hilarious... i had to get out of beta patches because the AI became so stupid
You can use this mod, it will fix the AI for now. Very hard to beat lord with 160 weapon skill, blocks almost everything and do feints.
Don't need to adjust the sliders, leave it unchecked. By installing the mod it will scale up the ai

You can use this mod, it will fix the AI for now. Very hard to beat lord with 160 weapon skill, blocks almost everything and do feints.
Don't need to adjust the sliders, leave it unchecked. By installing the mod it will scale up the ai

I have tried to install this mod but it looks like it does not work with Beta 1.2.0. I would like to try this mod because I am starting to get bored of the game :sad:. There are still not much content and combat is so bad and easy now.

What annoys me a bit is that the AI is still present in the game and TW just need to adjust the weapon skill level to make units with +100 weapon skill competent like the mod creator did, but for some reason they are taking ages for fixing this.

AI that should've attacked the inner gate after breaking the outer gate with the ram in a siege tried to run into the castle over ladders because they chose the reverse side of the gate to stand and wait for reinforcing those that attacked the gate due to a bug. This was fixed.

I am trying to siege a aserai castle with a ram and 2 siege towers, when the outer gate breaks down the men with the ram just go into shield wall and dont do anything at all anymore ?

Before this patch atleast some of them went in to attack the inner gate, anyone else having this problem?

I have tried to install this mod but it looks like it does not work with Beta 1.2.0. I would like to try this mod because I am starting to get bored of the game :sad:. There are still not much content and combat is so bad and easy now.

What annoys me a bit is that the AI is still present in the game and TW just need to adjust the weapon skill level to make units with +100 weapon skill competent like the mod creator did, but for some reason they are taking ages for fixing this.

It works with 1.2.0 but you need this mod with it:

The game is a chore right now, caravans are useless and are just draining money, make the tournamets worth fighting for. And for gods sakes a ****ing looter killing an elite troop? Make them kill low tier units at auto resolve! Remove the limit for workshops also, please taleworlds!

It works with 1.2.0 but you need this mod with it:

It does work, need to install the other mod listed under install instructions. Maybe try the vortex mod manager, and make sure they are enabled after installing

This is again, I said before exactly why we need a better mod management system.People cant even get mods to work.

Lets make the base game as unplayable as possible so modders will finally feel the need to make some good full conversion mods.

Back
Top Bottom