Beta Branch Patch Notes e1.2.0

Users who are viewing this thread

New (beta)update already? Great, now just have a chat with the AI and try to calm them down a bit so not every faction goes to war against every faction :roll:

Seems to be a great beta branch patch. Really excited to fight some big battles and sieges with the new changes.
I would like to mention a BUG that has happened to some people.

After a battle or visiting settlements and returning to the campaign map the time doesn't resume pause sometimes and continues on full speed, making your party vulnerable to hostile parties unless you're quick to react.
This doesn't happen everytime and I don't think everyone has experienced it, but when it happens it has a lot of potential to screw you over so please prevent this from happening.

Otherwise, keep it up, you are doing a great job

Economy and Trade
  • Higher tier armours are now produced in towns and can sometimes be found in the marketplace.
I have been wondering about something.
If I buy (or convert to) a wood workshop or a blacksmith workshop in a town, will that also have an effect on what items are made available in shops in that town? E.g.
  • Will higher tier (say 5-6) bows/polearms/shields appear more frequently if there is one (or more) wood workshop(s) in the town?
  • Will higher tier (say 5-6) armor and metal weapons (1 and 2h) appear more frequently if there is one (or more) blacksmith workshop(s) in the town?
    • And will the price of armor then fall if I built multiple blacksmith workshops? (ie. flood the market with high quality lamellar torso armor and drop its price lol)
I've tried testing this myself, but it's extremely inconsistent and havent been able to see if workshops actually affect what sort of armor spawns, as there are so many caravans and other things going on "adding noise" to the economic simulation.

And just a thought but:
  • If cheap/plentiful, high quality armor & weapons are available in a town, due to relevant workshops being there, then the tiers of units you can recruit in that town should increase IMO.
  • This would give players a tradeoff between pure profit/commodities-based workshops and "building up" a town as their "recruitment hub" by having more "equipment" workshops [wood/blacksmith/tannery].

Just want to report that when in a fight, when you Press number 1 (for infantry it says Archers) same with number 3 that sould be for calvary it says horse archers.
beside that the patch looks pretty solid, the fps boost is great!

Oooo nice! I wonder how the minor faction equipment changes are. I have enjoyed using some of those units lately. I have been doing the main branch so far but this has some tempting changes. I have it set to 600 max battles but with the optimizations I might be able to bump that up a bit.

The Game is so much smother in large battles and taking towns now nice one. One thing i am missing and thats hit sounds in large battles alot of the time you dont no you hit some one until you see you killed a guy. but nice work TW Thanks.

Thanks guys.

Is there anyway to make one more set of like the 2 sets one for outside and one for inside Towns, a third for Siege fights would be awesome, please.

P.S. The 1-8 groups keep resetting after loading in a game. Everyone is then back to groups 1-4 and I have to redo the whole companions to groups this or that and light cavalry 7, heavy cavalry 8 etc.

Edit: Harpoons are now 100 times more expensive. If they still drop from bandits in hideouts then its easy money. Harpoon 37.000,-

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

Is there anyway to make one more set of like the 2 sets one for outside and one for inside Towns, a third for Siege fights would be awesome, please.

P.S. The 1-8 groups keep resetting after loading in a game. Everyone is then back to groups 1-4 and I have to redo the whole companions to groups this or that and light cavalry 7, heavy cavalry 8 etc.

Back
Top Bottom