SP - General Beta branch Opinions and Buggs Part 7 [Urgency Report]

Users who are viewing this thread

Dr-Shinobi

Some thoughts that needs worked on inside Beta branch atm
.....and had to put this one out faster then usual because the new patch is unplayable at the moment and ill underline the reason in cons

Cons

- Wrong pictures are still coming up now and then when youre hovering over an item

- Enemy castle defenders comes out to meet you on the battlefield with their armies even if they are heavily outnumbered....this must be changed !!!

- Sometimes you can have a skill point just sitting there without you knowing it and a red marker like the one you have for upgrade/recruit
or quests could be handy to have there to be active if you have something unspent

- Wars!!!. And it has been up on discussions many times....To many can occur at the same time and if youre really unlucky your faction (the faction you picked to work for that is) can be at war with everyone and in day 130 or so your faction will just be completely erased from the map since you now got so many 1000s of troops from al factions coming in to just your area at the same time.
And the funny thing is, right when your faction is getting murdered by 3-4 factions your leader starts a new war against a 5th.
And as ive mentioned before in some other report is that in the middle of this your AI campaigns at times doesnt make sense. They can be invaded at home, avoiding armies on their way but still start to march a big army all the way on the other side of the map where the target makes no sense at all..And if you choose to leave the army since you know by now that hes most likely gonna get surrounded on his suicide run he then at times goes back like it was his plan in the first place to get you in to a trap or something..
So with this said you really need to make wars something in mind and balanced like they where in warband.
Even if you didnt got a picture of why wars where breaking out all the time you could still sense something was going on in warband
with a purpose. Here its just a big mess and feels pointless.. I dont mind factions being wiped since there must be an winner in the end but at
day 130 its way to soon and your character isnt even dry behind the ears yet.

- AI in command doing weird formation where archers are in a circle and your whole infantry army is moving in strange circles back and forth benny hill style exposing their backs from enemy archers.
I thought you prob where already working on this before but it has been so long now and it must be fixed

Buggs

- Sometimes your pre battle meter shows the wrong color and side. Ex had one siege and just when you where about to pick if you want to do it
manually your team has the color of your enemy and you get confused that you think youre chances are very minimal when in fact it is the enemy team...Also from what ive seen now every time you siege your team gets put on the wrong side...

So with these things in mind non sieges are destroying the game play at the moment and are making it much easier for aggressive factions that
usually are more powerful resource wise then others to snowball even more if the defenders defense inside castles just goes out and suicides!!
In other words been playing this patch for some time now and its unplayable at this state. Maybe it was an idea of forcing castle defenders out when the food is out for em which it always is from what ive seen so far.

You have brought us solid patches up to now. Even if i liked many of the stuff you have polished on in this one, i must unfortunatly say that this must be the most irresponsible patches of em all-...seems your internal testers needs some rest or something or they are on vacation idk..
...Anyways hope you get it sorted asap which i most prob hope for since im seriously thinking of rolling back one step if it doesnt which is something ive never had in mind before ^^

Last edited:
Horses are doing some wacky stuff in 1.3. In a tournament, I saw a horseman run full speed at a wall, and bounce off at 150 degrees, without losing speed. They also seem to be trotting around a little unrealistically now.

Horses are doing some wacky stuff in 1.3. In a tournament, I saw a horseman run full speed at a wall, and bounce off at 150 degrees, without losing speed. They also seem to be trotting around a little unrealistically now.

they must have been learning to bend the matrix or something :wink: yeah think ive seen something similar but not sure. Gonna check for that to when i get to see em more in action :smile: thnx

I mean, it does seem like a logical evolution of the well oiled horses mechanic :lol:

Back
Top Bottom