Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I would just like to write some kind words. You're not just simply doing a very good job, you are proving that video game developers with strong work ethics and morals still exists.
Most game releases nowadays with a shaky start (yes,I know this is EA!) would just be abandoned, or the developers wouldn't be bothered to patch up the game immediately with 7 patches in 7 days. But you guys are pouring not just effort into this, but also love, which makes you stand out from most other video game developers nowadays.
Good job and best of luck!

Maybe, mine worked fine but others are reporting crashes, so you will find out I guess.

I used my savegame from v1.0.3 until now.
Altough I started the game using around 5 mods, now I have around 15 mods.
The reason I have to start a new game is:
My shield maidens got Two handed to 328 points all of a sudden and together with the perk that gives them 0.2% running speed for every point over 200 they are running faster now than some of my cavs...
I tried to lower it with dev console and I tried to kick them off my party but the next companion I git (... the Red) also got 328 points in Two handed, maybe from a tournament I played in that town....

what does the combat ai modifier do exactly maybe that what is causing a problem with them forgetting block is a thing.

Edit: just ran a arena on all difficulties the difference is not noticeable with 60 odd kills there was 2 block with a shield (this was with me holding attack directions they just keep swinging)

Last edited:
I used my savegame from v1.0.3 until now.
Altough I started the game using around 5 mods, now I have around 15 mods.
The reason I have to start a new game is:
My shield maidens got Two handed to 328 points all of a sudden and together with the perk that gives them 0.2% running speed for every point over 200 they are running faster now than some of my cavs...
I tried to lower it with dev console and I tried to kick them off my party but the next companion I git (... the Red) also got 328 points in Two handed, maybe from a tournament I played in that town....

This is because skill gain is also retroactively applied, and this shows you how broken the previous skill system was. It's fine if you start a new playthrough, but if you reload old saves it gets weird.

Combat AI is now completely broken.No one blocks, feints or defends themselves from left click spamming regardless of difficulty.

what does the combat ai modifier do exactly maybe that what is causing a problem with them forgetting block is a thing.

Edit: just ran a arena on all difficulties the difference is not noticeable with 60 odd kills there was 2 block with a shield (this was with me holding attack directions they just keep swinging)

I think this one applies only to battles and strategic AI approach to them. On highest difficulty I can see AI using different formations and using terrain more effectively than on the lowest.

Waiting for units fix, cause every unit exept NPC and companions get fat in Beta.
Another thing is OP vassals on tournaments with the best armor in game and 100+ athletic skill. (Simir from Sturgia is running around me like Sonic, and I cannot hit him, or if that happens I damage him for 4-8 hp maximum)
Wanted to see equal armor on tournaments for all participants.
People already said about blocking, so wait for solution of that.
Skills now are very easy to get. As for me, Its too easy now cause in one fight with looters you can get for 3-4 skill points, so in the beginning character goes OP and sometimes dont need an army at all.
Thank you TaleWorlds for your work!
Best wishes!

I think this one applies only to battles and strategic AI approach to them. On highest difficulty I can see AI using different formations and using terrain more effectively than on the lowest.
That is a good point i had not considered that i will level a char now to have a look at the large battles,

Regardless though unless a unit happens to have lord like skills it is not going to do anything in combat considering currently the higher end troops barely are over 100 points at this point (with a lot having the wrong stats for there gear please fix!) battles are going to just be down to who as the faster swing.This combined with the current state of lord ai armies in wars nearly only having low tier units its akin to a spam fest rather than a real battle.

On another note though having a separate difficulty option to increase agent skills in combat (vet +50 challenge +100 elite +200???) would be quite fun!

Looking forward to the fix TW loving the patches so far (even if everyone is the hulk at the moment ? )

Ok. My wife just had a baby.. i asked her to join my party as she is a good fighter.. on her way to me she got taken by bandits .. and now i have been told she is going to have another baby.now has this been put into the game was she raped ..hmmm

Why though? Idk to what extent you mean "Reduced XP required" and "more easily" but I hope it's not a big change. Running around with only top tier troops would severly damage immersion.
They removed extra exp from simulated battles so I guess it goes up.

I was hoping it would be a quick hot fix but it doesn't look like it.

well that is the nature of a optional beta. They put it out there for the brave that are willing to test things out. They need time to gather the bugs and feedback. Then they need time to start patching things, one at time.

I imagine they will put patches like Monday-Wednesday-Friday. If Friday version is good to go, it becomes the new stable version. Otherwise, they will resume patching on Monday.

This kind of schedule is less stressful for the team as well.

People that want to see the daily build can join the Alpha-branch. Broken as hell probably. But should get updates daily (minus weekends).

The daily patches we got for two weeks was kind of insane. Lets breath in a little now lol. Slowly gets us there.

Ok. My wife just had a baby.. i asked her to join my party as she is a good fighter.. on her way to me she got taken by bandits .. and now i have been told she is going to have another baby.now has this been put into the game was she raped

This is entirely coincidence and has nothing to do with getting raped by bandit.. Your wife does not have to be in party to get pregnant. Although having her in party seems to greatly increase the chance. Seems there is a low chance for her to conceive at any time any place

I have to say some of the I have to say of the quests of the quests quests quests ests ests sts.... That the hell is with this echo echo cho cho... ???

Can some one turn the echo down?

OK. Some quests are bugged. Village quests. You make them and after that they are still not done.

Callum please do not change Yana. Or send her to the sturgia family (but do not remove her from the game. She is very cute!):rolleyes:

is anyone else crashing every time they go to a bandit camp. is there anything i can do to fix this. it makes doing the main quest to get a kingdom impossible. figured it out a little bit. has to do with you going into your inventory. i would crash if i went into my inventory before the attack even waiting at the bandit camp. or i could not go into my inventory and then run threw the camp. get to the prisoner screen but when u go to the invintory screen the game crashes. happened every time for me now

Last edited:
I think this is a huge problem, ruing my immersion lol. I was hoping it would be a quick hot fix but it doesn't look like it.

there's a mod that fixes it... while I use (too) many mods already I won't use this one because I can live with the bug for a while...

Back
Top Bottom