Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

So how does one get involved in this beta branch? I'm asking cause i still have the beta launcher from the closed beta sessions and i don't know if there's going to be another launcher and/or application.

So how is one suppose to join this beta branch. Will i qualify if i was previously a closed beta tester?
Right click on Bannerlord - Properties - Choose the option at the bottom.
5c308e6161bcbbe727877372bd4ab2f1.png

you don't understand, it isn't a bug.
1. the player doesn't gain additional xp. The amount needed to improve skills has been lowered so you get more skills for the xp you've already gained.
2. The companion thing is also not a bug. They've been reworked to start with 120 in a certain skill which is why they also are boosting considerably.

This is all by design and obviously not really an issue at all (even welcomed for us using old saves)

If this is the case then skill levels should be recalculated immediately after load, and not later when the player happens to use the skill, because that may happen at any distant moment in the future.

And until then the skill experience display shows strange (but probably accurate) numbers, with negative xp for your low level skills:
fGoRzx9.png

and huge accumulated xp for your higher level skills:
Vvwvasj.png

Bug:

Game is in double speed after exiting a town rather than in pause mode. Also if you use 'Send Troops' dialogue option it keeps you in double speed mode instead of pausing if you are in results screen.

That happens a lot to me. Just reload your save and it will be fixed.

How has the XP changes effected passive training? I'm seeing only a little difference; its still pretty difficult to whip a batch of recruits even up to just tier 2 but its still early game for me. I understand leadership is supposed to effect training, which is concerning seeing as you can only level it from leading armies and that is a long way off from the beginning of the game.

Great patch but please check the AI for infantry units. Now they rarely block incoming attacks. Tournaments are a joke now and too easy.

If this is the case then skill levels should be recalculated immediately after load, and not later when the player happens to use the skill, because that may happen at any distant moment in the future.

And until then the skill experience display shows strange (but probably accurate) numbers, with negative xp for your low level skills:

and huge accumulated xp for your higher level skills:
Strangely mine did recalculate immediately upon loading my save (or immidately after i started marching)

I don't see why the beta couldn't be pushed as a general update right now. The game is an EA, no reason to have a beta version of a beta version of the game. Get as many eyes on it so we can rip it apart.

I don't see why the beta couldn't be pushed as a general update right now. The game is an EA, no reason to have a beta version of a beta version of the game. Get as many eyes on it so we can rip it apart.
That's the whole problem with EA in the first place, it's a misleading marketing term. People don't realize they're participating in an open beta already, if you serve them a unstable version of the game, sh*t will flow on the forums and steam reviews.

That's the whole problem with EA in the first place, it's a misleading marketing term. People don't realize they're participating in an open beta already, if you serve them a unstable version of the game, sh*t will flow on the forums and steam reviews.
**** flows anyways. From it you get nuggets of useful information. Might as well get people on 1.1.0 so the **** and the nuggets can flow faster.

Back
Top Bottom