Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know if this is where beta errors should be reported but I have two major problems:

1. The increase in experience gain has increased totally out of proportion, here I comment on my experience:

Fighting 45 looters with my 66 Imperial Trained Infantryman and 6 companions the experience gain was exaggerated: 34 Imperial Trained Infantryman gained promotion and all 6 companions leveled up (none had the experience bar beyond half)

The previous experience increase was too low, although compared to this new one I prefer 1.0.10 . This beta experience gain should be greatly reduced, it's crazy.

2. This is not a joke, my imperial troops look obese in this beta, literally obese, I do not understand this change, is it due to a mistake?
You can search for threads on those topics in the Singleplayer section.

What's the new Legionary equipment? That's nice, hope it's compaatible with my saves...
I just hope we will get the inheritance and death system working fast... Can't wait to make my Clan the Emperors of the Northern Empire and then unify the Empire again. This system will be there, right? The chance to become Emperor or King of a pre-existing faction

Why though? Idk to what extent you mean "Reduced XP required" and "more easily" but I hope it's not a big change. Running around with only top tier troops would severly damage immersion.
Are you playing the same game? Leveling is at a snails pace right now. And after a year or two all AI armies are mostly composed of recruits. If anything, it doesn't sound like they went far enough.

Are you going to give them some time or you want all the bugs to be fixed within 1 day?
One would think your perks not working would result in a day 1 patch fix.The fact that a whole dimension of the character progression system is basically non-functional even after all these patches leads me to believe there are deeper issue or else it would have been fixed by now.

Can we start focusing on more important updates now. Like the ability to behead your wife, divorcing, and remarry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom