Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm playing the same save until 1.0.2
My comps and I just got over 50 skill gain at once ..... is it happening to you too? If not it must be a compatibility problem from one of the 21 mods I use with 1.1.0
Yes it is normal due to changes in how much xp you need per level

Well, time to make a new character, then.
Maybe this time I won't be taken prisoner by looters the moment I step into the game.

Absolutely love the patches thus far, keep it up!

There is some strange bug with Charm skill. It leapt from 30 to 94 just by talking to the village notable in the tutorial. It is nice to see that this interaction gives Charm XP, but the scale is off by a factor of 100.
Obviously this a new game started with 1.1.0 beta.

How can I set my game version to e.1.10 on GeForce NOW? I could not find a way to set it. I need shut down the game to set it ot 1.1.0 but as short as I shut down the game, GeForce NOW closes as well. Any way boys?

To all the people I see who are trying to keep using their old savegames in the 1.1 beta: come on people, if you download the beta you have to start a new savegame. It seems kind of a no brainer to me. With the changes they have made of course you are going to see all sorts of things messed up in an old savegame.

Fighting looters is already much better than it was. The stones accuracy was reduced in the past, and if really this cause any ridiculous problems, they can nerf them further if there's enough serious complains from players experience.

What it means mostly for me is fighting mounted archers will be much less of a pain in the ass and archers will feel less useless than they were against cavalry... so I guess it also means you if you're doing just that; shooting looters from your horse (but I disagree that kiting looters with a horse and bow should be an easy win all the time). Though maybe ''ranged units'' specifically means units that are bowmen/crossbowmen/javelin boys (which would be preferable).

To be fair, shooting looters from your horse is still going to be an easy win simply because you can outrange the looters. And it will stay that way unless they make rocks have the same range as a bow, which would be silly. Anyway we will see! Honestly I have come to realize that looters in this game are not for soloing, they are for feeding your troops (and soloing in general is not as much of a thing as it was in Warband).

Doing my own tests, waiting in a city till year 1090, doing nothing than waiting but i saw that 'Lake Rats' declared war on my clan. Guess it is a bug right?

There is some strange bug with Charm skill. It leapt from 30 to 94 just by talking to the village notable in the tutorial. It is nice to see that this interaction gives Charm XP, but the scale is off by a factor of 100.
Obviously this a new game started with 1.1.0 beta.
I have the exact same problem. I never used any mod before, I created a new character, I walked out of the training place and talked to the village notable as tutorial requested, and boom I had 61 skills points in charm.

if you are running mods check the mod order if any of them are above any of the games core modules the game will crash on startup.
I do not use any mods
XqIBPYi.png
It just freezes on loadscreen in startup

I've just gotta say, i loaded the beta branch up and I'm impressed. The game is loading faster for me, and just "feels" better. Yall are really nailing this out of the park. If this is what we can look forward to, the future is bright.

Weird thing happening...I was downloading the beta (2.3 GB) but after downloading it never installed... Now it's downloading 10 GB of stuff. Can anyone confirm the total size?

Good change with the lowered damage interrupt threshold which should at least mitigate some of the very frequent bounces, but it's more of a bandaid than anything. To go to the root of the issue I'd like to see animation based glances (so they're as consistent as possible), swing animations modified to be focused more towards the front (should also drastically reduce unintentional glances when animation based), and based on that tweaked damage curve to have more consistent damage throughout the animation.

It's also fine to increase the headshot bonus, however with ranged already being so strong, you should consider looking at more ways to balance them asap. Add small side force fields since most shields still have none, increase them for the smaller shields, reduce maximum accuracy period (how long you can hold an accurate shot), draw speed/window to maximum accuracy, etc.

Back
Top Bottom