Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Entitled, ungrateful. You'll have to wait until you see it.

Why yes, I am entitled to my opinion. It isn't up to you. If I want to know what you think about my opinion post I will ask for it. So never.

I can appreciate what they are doing while criticizing what they haven't yet done. I don't have to worship them f

So I take it you don't care for any of the many updates and changes they made?

I do care. I wouldn't bother writing anything if I didn't. I am a wee bit upset because they still didn't fix it even though it is a relatively easy thing to fix. "Generic Background" thing isn't an acceptable placeholder.

I havent used any mods and I still get crash before battle. My save is 1.0.9 but i cant get 1.0.10 to work since I cant even load game in that version.

So, the game now crashes for me whenever I enter a Siege, but actually continues playing without issues until I want to leave that very siege. Soo, it shows a crash message without crashing and then crashes when I try to leave ? Odd.

All mods were disabled since 1.0.10
Its a save from 1.0.10
I havent used any mods and I still get crash before battle. My save is 1.0.9 but i cant get 1.0.10 to work since I cant even load game in that version.

You should start a new game especially with these "minor" updates. (1.0 -> 1.1 -> 1.2) it is sometimes okay to keep a save between patches (1.0.9 -> 1.0.10).

There can be conflicts if you load an old save on a new minor version like this.

You should start a new game especially with these "minor" updates. (1.0 -> 1.1 -> 1.2) it is sometimes okay to keep a save between patches (1.0.9 -> 1.0.10).

There can be conflicts if you load an old save on a new minor version like this.
Yes but I hope for a hotfix

Well, then you should ask for a system allowing to exclusively employ high end troops if you have enough cash. As it stands now however, this is the tradeoff.

Well if you have good enough relations with some NPCs then you can get a lot of T3-5 troops daily as I do. To easily increase relations with many troops-selling NPCs, own a city and keep the routes safe so you will frequently get +1/+2 relations with NPCs living in it (not including gang NPCs).

Improved the calculation of ranged units for the enemy's future position.

Uh oh does this mean looters will be able to hit us even if we are dodging at full speed on our horse?

edJhD73.gif

I don't exactly think we want ranged aim improved. They're all already too accurate.

You REALLY need to change the relation system or fix it if it is a bug. A lord whom I give a fief dont change relation, but if he lose it, decrease with -50. And also other methods to rise relation, like bribe.

Uh oh does this mean looters will be able to hit us even if we are dodging at full speed on our horse?

edJhD73.gif

I don't exactly think we want ranged aim improved. They're all already too accurate.
Fighting looters is already much better than it was. The stones accuracy was reduced in the past, and if really this cause any ridiculous problems, they can nerf them further if there's enough serious complains from players experience.

What it means mostly for me is fighting mounted archers will be much less of a pain in the ass and archers will feel less useless than they were against cavalry... so I guess it also means you if you're doing just that; shooting looters from your horse (but I disagree that kiting looters with a horse and bow should be an easy win all the time). Though maybe ''ranged units'' specifically means units that are bowmen/crossbowmen/javelin boys (which would be preferable).

Well if you have good enough relations with some NPCs then you can get a lot of T3-5 troops daily as I do. To easily increase relations with many troops-selling NPCs, own a city and keep the routes safe so you will frequently get +1/+2 relations with NPCs living in it (not including gang NPCs).

That's a pretty good tip. Thanks,I actually struggled a lot with this. Seems like I'll get myself a city then.

I'm playing the same save until 1.0.2
My comps and I just got over 50 skill gain at once ..... is it happening to you too? If not it must be a compatibility problem from one of the 21 mods I use with 1.1.0

Hmm somehow i start with -1, -2 relation with almost all notables in most village and town
Happens often.
Maybe it's related to something in character creation that would change player relations, but uh... I'm not patient enough to test everything in there, and wouldn't be able to tell if it's a bug or a feature.

Back
Top Bottom