Beta Branch e1.1.0

Users who are viewing this thread

Am I the one who have a huge drawdown in my loot in this branch? No more shields from sea raiders, but only scarves. Pfff.
And the quantity of looted horses is now going to zero - from one extreme to the other. Great. Tell me at least where to find the multipliers to make battles a little more rewarding.

I did get some decent armour and weapons from a couple of battles, but on the whole the loot does feel worse.

Half of the skills still dont work. Even the easiest to fix. Like +3 arrows at the battles. How hard is to fix this?
Yeah, I'm hoping they're preparing a big overhaul to the skill/perks or something, otherwise it's kinda strange to not just put it in.
The fact they have picked on a few 'over powered' perks was disturbing though. They know how to change the -trade penalty from +sell price but I still don't have my ***ing arrows or my extra charcoal?

Any chance that "Leveling up your character descreases your skill learning rate for all skills" (see this thread)
issue gets fixed in the Beta?
(I checked current Beta and it is still present)

It incentivizes the player to not gain any experience in skills that are not absolutety necessary, because gaining them potentially increases the cost to level up the skills that are more important.

Or at least a word from developers, whether this is intended to work that way, would be nice.
It's not fixed yet. Skills level faster but you still have the drop in learn rate for all skills each level and the same learning limits.
For those saying it's too fast/easy, it stops being fast and easy even with 5 FP and 10 atr in the 100s.
Basically just functions to get you char into the shape they probably were before you starting a new game for patch faster, but the increase speed to passive skills is good, since they barely budged before.
The problem of not being able to reach the last perks in our desired specialty persists, let alone most perks not actually doing anything.

It's not fixed yet. Skills level faster but you still have the drop in learn rate for all skills each level and the same learning limits.
For those saying it's too fast/easy, it stops being fast and easy even with 5 FP and 10 atr in the 100s.
Basically just functions to get you char into the shape they probably were before you starting a new game for patch faster, but the increase speed to passive skills is good, since they barely budged before.
The problem of not being able to reach the last perks in our desired specialty persists, let alone most perks not actually doing anything.

On 1.1 I builded one handed up to 200 skill lvl without a sweat. I think it was about 50 battles and killing enemies (5 focus points and 6 stat points).

It's not fixed yet. Skills level faster but you still have the drop in learn rate for all skills each character level and the same learning limits.

I know it is not fixed, as I said "I checked current Beta and it is still present".
Just want to point it out to the developers, and ask if they are aware about it, if they plan to look at it soon, and whether it is actually intented or unintented game mechanic.

Seems a big improvement on the previous versions. I have level a character to 13 and so far theres been no huge snowballing at all. Massive improvement compared to the previous EA version.

Seems a big improvement on the previous versions. I have level a character to 13 and so far theres been no huge snowballing at all. Massive improvement compared to the previous EA version.

Yes, progression is night and day compared to what we had before, and the flow of the game is definitely much improved. No snowballing factions yet in my game either, and hopefully it stays that way.

Started a new game.
The game runs and plays so much better. still many bugs there but looking great.love the new textures and lighting , hit box on AI is alot better horse riding in battle alot better ,
Thanks TW..I played another 15 hrs last night and after tonight i will send in some of the minor bugs i have seen.

AI on "Challenging" is so easy it's not fun. I don't know if it counts as a bug or simply WIP, but right now NPCs are blocking may be one of four swings. 10 Tournaments won, 1 lost, that says it all. Also inactive mounted spear wielder clumps are still way to common.

Other than that, great update!

expecting e1.1.0 till 16th.

patch content is good for "15 days".
looking forward for the "end of the month"'s content.

+alpha branch idea is cool also.

can you add map editör asap =(

Not sure if that's a bug or not but no one seems to like Wester Empire. Been a mercenary for them for a while making good gold but they keep on getting wars declared. Anyone noticed that on that new branch where a faction gets ganged up on?
dOGM1ol.jpg

Back
Top Bottom