Platform
Xbox Series X
Game mode
Sandbox
Graphics mode
Fidelity

MadEmu11

Recruit
G'day, am I the only console player who would like to help test beta builds?

The series X has more power than most of the pc builds my mates are running, it's not like they are incapable of the task. Anything to give me new ways to build my character, new gameplay options or career paths would only add to the games longevity.

I'm a fan, like big fan of your work here Taleworlds, let us help make your game all it can be on console. I for one would be happy to help beta test on Series X.

Hello, we can't provide beta access to consoles. We can only offer it on Steam due to platforms' capabilities. The beta patch will arrive on the consoles but due to the patch process it is taking more time than usual.

I eagerly await any and all upcoming content. I hope too, the mod where you join the ranks of an army and earn you way through and up the military chain of command, is one you are looking at. The concept is highly appealing, for immersive play through generations. More out there, the cross-over with CK3, but just the eugenics. On the off chance I want a family Opposing in stature, or a clan of vicious pigmy like people.
You already have a product with great longevity, and fashions of play. The whole lose your daughter in marriage to a weaker clan, rather than absorbing them into your clan, removes the option of a clan of Amazonia women warriors, but ah well.
Thanks for your quick reply to my query, may your future success' be classed so by your consumer base.
T

Back
Top Bottom