Resolved BETA 1.8 - Relation Loss/Infantry Upgrade Pathway Missing

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: For relation loss: While playing I've lost relations with certain lords for no reason and it doesn't even notify me. For example, I noticed later that I'd lost lots of relation with the king of Vlandia, despite never doing anything to warrant it.

For infantry pathway:While playing the BETA the upgrade pathway for Vlandia seems to be broken. The "Vlandian Footman" upgrades to the Spearman or Light Cavalry, but not Infantry. However, the Infantry still appears randomly within game.
How to Reproduce:
For Relation loss: Play through campaign, join Vlandia (or potentially any faction), wait and then check to see if relation loss occurred without notification and for no reason.

For infantry pathway: Check encyclopedia for Vlandia, look at troop tree and notice "Vlandian Infantry" missing. Play game, defeat lords with prisoner for recruiting (or use other means to acquire recruits), check if "Vlandian Infantry" appears.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2060
GPU Driver Version: 516.40 (Most recent)
CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 (x2)
Motherboard: Asus Prime 570-P ATX
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):
Corsair MP510 M.2 SSD
Samsung 860 EVO 4TB SSD

Hey, i could not reproduce the issue on the Beta version. Can you please verify the integrity of the game files and try to reproduce the issue on a new campaign? If you can reproduce the issue please send me the save file via ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom