Resolved [Beta 1.7.0] Self promoter perk not working

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
How to Reproduce: Participate in a tournament, win it, in the winning screen the game tell's you that you received 5 influence points, when you exit that screen you did not received it.

P.S: I'm not part of any kingdom (i'm not a vassal neither mercenary)

Have you used cheats and if so which: No

How to Reproduce: Participate in a tournament, win it, in the winning screen the game tell's you that you received 5 influence points, when you exit that screen you did not received it.

P.S: I'm not part of any kingdom (i'm not a vassal neither mercenary)

Have you used cheats and if so which: No
You may need to be one of those things to receive influence. Sometimes you would get it as a solo clan before but I think this was a bug.

From my experience it seems like not getting infuence in general as a solo clan is an intended design. Influence even goes to 0 if you leave a kingdom as a vassal or if you end your mercenary contract.
Altough, there are two ways of getting influence which work for a solo clan:
- from supporters - notables in settlements can become your supporters if you have high relation with them, but sometimes they support other clan despite having 100 relation with them,
- from "Immortal Charm" - this is the last perk in Charm skill tree.

Edit: "Self Promoter" perk works perfectly fine, but only if you are a vassal or a mercenary. I just have checked it on the unmodded version of the game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom