Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Winddancer

Regular
M&BWBWF&S
Summary:
While forging I got the message of having discovered a "fine steel falx blade". However, the only component with "falx" in its name is the "long falx blade" which can be used for one- and two-handed swords. I checked all the components for dagger-, one-handed sword-, two-handed sword-, two-handed polearm- and pike-blades. None of them has a "fine steel falx blade" that I can see.
I therefore must assume that this component exists but for some reason isn't displayed as an option.
For explanation... I really love my one-and-a-half hand falx, which is why I always hope to unlock the "long falx blade". When I read "falx" I was excited and wanted to forge that weapon, but couldn't find the component anywhere.
How to Reproduce:
discover the component via forging/smelting
Have you used cheats and if so which:
no
Scene Name (if related):
Smithy
Media (Screenshots & Video):
none
Computer Specs:
see signature.

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, i have forwarded the issue to the QA team. Meanwhile, can you please send us a save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it. Thank you for reporting it in and for your time.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Top Bottom