Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: Some lords for an unknown reason, use women dress as a civilian outfit. They even have breasts, judging by their looks (yeah, I know it's just the dress model). Is that an intentional move?
How to Reproduce: I don't know, they just pop out somehow, most of the lords are alright, but some are like this. The bug was also present in 1.5.10 (if that's a bug, of course).
Have you used cheats and if so which: None
Scene Name (if related): Irrelevant
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screens
Computer Specs: Irrelevant

Same here, My son who is coming of age has just grown his breasts as well. Not sure if it has any significants but the dress my son and the crossdressing lords are wearing is the "Rich Dress". Just a drabby old thing with some leather binds on the biceps( Breast size is a hopeful A cup, maybe a B cup, if that helps).

Summary: Some lords for an unknown reason, use women dress as a civilian outfit. They even have breasts, judging by their looks (yeah, I know it's just the dress model). Is that an intentional move?
How to Reproduce: I don't know, they just pop out somehow, most of the lords are alright, but some are like this. The bug was also present in 1.5.10 (if that's a bug, of course).
Did you know the Aserai have one Lord who is male, but should female according to the Lord.xml.
I think the name of this Lord is "Razana".

This Lord has the complete template for female Lords but, is male.
Here is the entry for this Lord from Lord.xml:
<NPCCharacter id="lord_3_13_2"
name="{=13YN3S79}Razana"
age="17"
voice="curt"
default_group="Cavalry"
is_hero="true"
culture="Culture.aserai"
occupation="Lord"
face_mesh_cache="true">
<face>
<BodyProperties version="4"
weight="0.5"
build="0.5"
key="0028D40B51FC000279615D88977453634B8B895C74B382164C93D947647785A7016776130625634100000000000000000000000000000000000000006ACC40C3" />
</face>
<skills></skills>
<Traits>
<Trait id="Manager"
value="1" />
<Trait id="Honor"
value="1" />
</Traits>
<Equipments>
<EquipmentRoster />
<EquipmentSet id="ase_bat_template_lady" />
<EquipmentSet id="ase_noncom_template_default"
civilian="true" />
</Equipments>
</NPCCharacter>

You see he has a female equipment set and female skill traits, but is not female.

I bet something got copy pasted where it shouldn't at some point and so we get male lords with the "unwanted daughter" skill and gear kits :sad:
May or may not be related to some lords becoming 18 and missing gear and some rebel lords spawning with missing gear or in females civ gear and low stats (likely same issue).

same here, they have massive heads. i am in 1.5.9 also saw a couple bald women nobles lmao, i laughted so hard

No, it won't happen. I would constantly provoke them to "get the courage", "grow some balls", etc. if there is a 0.01% chance they can implement it and enrich Calradia with various faith(s). There is no chance, they are too afraid to hurt somebody's feelings and get unwanted attention... and are probably right to be afraid. The more I see how some "crude" performance issues are handled, the more I think this "delicate content" could really sink that ship.

No, it won't happen. I would constantly provoke them to "get the courage", "grow some balls", etc. if there is a 0.01% chance they can implement it and enrich Calradia with various faith(s). There is no chance, they are too afraid to hurt somebody's feelings and get unwanted attention... and are probably right to be afraid. The more I see how some "crude" performance issues are handled, the more I think this "delicate content" could really sink that ship.
they could make fake faiths, also somebody might make some mod

Hello, equipment set mix-ups is a problem we are actively looking at and we hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited:
I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but in 2023 this is still an issue. My nephew likes pretty dresses. Started campaign in like February 2023, still there in October.

Back
Top Bottom