Resolved [Beta 1.6.0] Tier 5/6 Units disappear after time in the Garrison of the settlement you own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary:
Tier 5/6 Units start to dissappear from the Garrison of a city you own, while being a vassal, after leaving them there.
(Settlement is not under siege, Garrison has not reached wage limit, settlement is not starved)

Problem may also consist with lower-tier Units, is however noticable best with Tier 5/6 troops, since they dont have any further Upgrade path

How to Reproduce:
- own a city/settlement while being a vassal
- Train large Ammount of Tier 5/6 Troops of one type. (For example 150 Imperial Legionaries) and leave them in the Garrison of a settlement you own
- Leave settlement and return to settlement after the passage of say 10 Ingame days. (Settlement must not be under besieged or starved during this time and Garrison must be under wage limit)
- Garrison now has less than 150 Imperial Legionaries

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and will be sent to the game with one of the latest patches. Can you check if you still experience this issue? I've gone forwarded and marked the topic as resolved unless you state otherwise.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom