In Progress [Beta 1.6.0]Sargot Siege - Defenders walking off walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Defending troops in Sargot are falling off walls while enemy soldiers are attempting to assault them, resulting in high casualties. Save file uploaded.
How to Reproduce: Enter a defense of Sargot.
Have you used cheats and if so which:
Scene Name (if related): Sargot Siege
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Having low FPS can sometimes let agents inside the barriers. While we are aware of that issue the best solution that we can give at the moment is decreasing the load on the system so that FPS values can be over acceptable figures so that the barriers works as intended.

"Similar issue" but there is no railings in this case.

Gersegos Castle, if the attacker dont build ramparts but instead just use ladders, the lack of railing means defenders fall of the wall(takeing fall dmg to start) and then land in the middle of the attackers that instantly eat them.

So if there was a small wall there like its in most scenes when the attacker uses ladders this case would be solved.
And "no" I cant provide a savegame, as I was playing on Ironman and thus noticed it abit late, and the siege is over(unless you can use the ironman save to test it, then I'll gladly ship the save over).

But again this I think isnt a "bug" but more of a design oversight in the scene when useing ladders instead of ramparts/towers etc.

Back
Top Bottom