In Progress [Beta 1.6.0] Rival gang quest removes troops from party

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Quest takes 4-5 of your highest tier troops to fight gang, and the remainder go missing from your party. I had 15 Elite Cataphracts, 5 joined the battle, and the other ten weren't in my party afterwards. I also had the quest fail when the opposing gang leader died during the battle.
How to Reproduce: Start quest, wait for gang leader to contact you, join battle and don't switch sides. Couldn't reproduce the second issue.
Have you used cheats and if so which: N/A
Scene Name (if related):
Save File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hswNihQCk6isvEW0ZRoFmjX5qJa6i-zN/view?usp=sharing
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 11GB
GPU Driver Version: 466.77 Nvidia
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600X Six-Core Processor 3.60 GHz
RAM: 32gb ddr4 3600mhz
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero (Wi-Fi) X470
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

No. I have not used cheats.
I did some testing yesterday. If I move the Fian champions above the cataphracts in my party, they get pulled in instead and I lose them instead. If I dismiss the tier 6 troops, it pulls my tier 5 troops instead. I gathered something like 24 legionnaires and ended up with only 5 after the quest. I believe in the thread I linked, the same thing happened to them. They had 2 billman, it brought one into the battle, and afterwards they only had the one.

The same thing just happened to me, i did the quest, had about 85 Fian Champions and after the quest was done, noticed that i only had 5 fian champions in my troops and the rest just disappeared. I closed the game and tried to start the last autosave, but now the game crashes everytime i try to open this save, have other save files from the same campaign but this save was way ahead in progress. What can i do? Patch 1.6.0 btw, and already tried to verify game files and fresh install.

Same issue, No mods, New Save (30 days in), No cheats. 1.6.0

Before quest = 17 Infantryman

Battle screen = 3 Infantryman participated in fight (all survived)

After Quest complete = Only 3 Infantryman in party

The quest is using a small part of my army for the quest 3 out of 17 infantryman, the rest are looters under the battle screen. Then after the fight only the 3 infantrymen used in the fight remain. The over 14 infantrymen who did not fight are wiped.

Back
Top Bottom